Nintendo announces its E3 2021 plans, will be a 40-minute long event

sss.png

E3 2021 is rapidly approaching, rumors are swirling, and fans are anxious. Whatever Nintendo may have in store for 2021 and onwards will be showcased at their annual press conference, with the company revealing some of the details of the event. The presentation will take place on June 15th, and will consist of a 40-minute long live stream of game reveals planned for the Nintendo Switch, most of which are releasing in 2021. As always, a Treehouse stream will follow up the conference, giving fans a better look at the games announced that day via a three-hour-long event. Be sure to catch the stream at 9am PST/12pm EST on Nintendo's official website, or as always, keep an eye out for our E3 coverage to see all the day's news in one place.

:arrow: Source

xatzimi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just glad they specified 'software' there. ANYTHING to dispel the Switch Pro rumor mill spew of bullshit for a while.
I don't think it necessarily rules it out. If there are games exclusive to the upgraded Switch model, they could still fit in a software presentation. Though it's unlikely.

Really just better to wait and see

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm just glad they specified 'software' there. ANYTHING to dispel the Switch Pro rumor mill spew of bullshit for a while.
I hate rumors, but I do think, according to what's going on, they plan to reveal the "Switch Pro" before E3, and then show all the games and new performance stuff for it.

mangaTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Now I don't wanna go full conspiracy on this one but the wording on the twitter post seems kinda weird. Like why elaborate on "focused exclusively on software" when they could just say games as it is? Though tbh, it's probably to temper the expectations of the fans. Well, I'm gonna be prepared to be disappointed anyways but still...

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It would be a nice surprise to be wrong but I feel like the whole "Switch Pro is imminent" thing is just a way for Youtubers to get more views. The chip shortage climate is just all wrong to be releasing a new console. Unless Nintendo feels left out of all the complaining from people about not being able to buy Xbox or PS5.

ChaosEternal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WSJ should be sued over the rumors to make them stop
On what grounds? You can't even successfully sue media organizations for outright lies unless you can prove that not only did they know it was false, but they spread said falsehoods maliciously. The bar for libel and slander is currently absurdly high in the US.

Reactions: BLsquared

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What if... just here me out... Just what if there will be a Switch Pro surprise announcement just after the show finishes.

On a serious note, I'd love to think The Legend of Dragoon will be announced...

Reactions: AlexMCS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over