Nintendo E3 2014 Conference - Now Finished

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's just pray the next Starfox isn't some moronic touch screen game like the NDS version.......my god.

I agree, that iteration of Star Fox was absolutely abortive. Yes, and if anyone thinks Star Fox Adventures is the worst part of the series, this one takes the cake.

amiibos will add over 9000 new characters!
I thought you can't control those characters (computer controlled), right?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I agree, that iteration of Star Fox was absolutely abortive. Yes, and if anyone thinks Star Fox Adventures is the worst part of the series, this one takes the cake.

I thought you can't control those characters (computer controlled), right?
You can't, and from what's currently known they won't add characters. They're just like a pet AI thing you can fight against that levels up.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Well, it seems to be a sequel to the DS Game Canvas Curse, so it'll probably be using the stylus as main controls.

Well, that's a shame. :-/ No pre-order from me.

the 80's at their best:

screen-2.jpg

also ms. game and watch confirmed?

Awesome! Those good ol' times all into one game!

At this rate, Nintendo needs to call the next Smash Bros: Nintendo VS. Everyone and just do a half Nintendo, half 3rd party roster.

They should hire Capcom's development team behind the crossover games for it because they pretty much nail it always.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
That rainbow rope mechanic is a crucial one for those games, and it'd be weird to make those lines without a stylus, right?

I'm just used more to pick up the controller and play the game without really using the stylus too much.

The only game that I've used the stylus a bit was in LCU to move around the map.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm just used more to pick up the controller and play the game without really using the stylus too much.

The only game that I've used the stylus a bit was in LCU to move around the map.

Yeah, I understand your point. This sadly isn't for you then, but it's also not a traditional Kirby game, but a spinoff, as you'd know by now. Maybe there is a normal one coming up in the future.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Have you ever played Canvas Curse for the DS? The game is pretty much 100% stylus controlled. The DS one was pretty good though, IMO it deserved a sequel at some point. And it's a breath of fresh air from the normal Kirby games, even if it has been done once before.

Reactions: Dark S.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I haven't but the idea to play this game on a home console on the GamePad than the TV is a bit disappointing although I can see why it's how this game works better with it.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Not a fan of Pacman being a playable character. He just doesn't seem to fit, in my opinion. Would've made a great assist trophy, though.
To be fair, most of Smash characters "don't fit", the whole concept is supposed to be a "bizarre mix of franchises". Think back to Solid Snake. ;)

Reactions: Skelletonike

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.