Nintendo E3 2014 Conference - Now Finished

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But.. But.. They are on Nintendo consoles... That means they don't count.. Since all nintendo consoles suck! And even thought they are the only ones to show a lot of actual gameplay footage instead of CGI trailers... they have obviously been doing nothing and are stupid!

Jean Karlo

Hacker Aspirant!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So guys!! Pac man and mr game and watch where just confirmed to be on the new smash!! Pacman is based on the Pac man world design but it's move are supposed to replicate the 8 bits one

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So guys!! Pac man and mr game and watch where just confirmed to be on the new smash!! Pacman is based on the Pac man world design but it's move are supposed to replicate the 8 bits one
Let's hope Captain Falcon, Ganondorf and a few others get announced

I'm really flabbergasted by the assumption that Captian Falcon won't be in the game.

How many are in the roster now, do you think it'll exceed Brawl's list of characters?

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Anyone dislike the fact that Link isn't wearing his usual outfit?

And the fact that he's looking more and more like a trap with each version?

Traversal

Soooo cool!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone dislike the fact that Link isn't wearing his usual outfit?

And the fact that he's looking more and more like a trap with each version?

It's probably his pre-adventure outfit before he somehow gains his usual one, like in the past few games.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Just watch, Captain Falcon will be DLC and Nintendo will charge you out the ass! Bwa ha ha! :D
Nintendo doesn't try to cheat you by making you buy DLC for the full game experience.

Joostin empties his bank account so he can afford all the Amiibo figurines for Smash Bros.

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait

Pac-Man in SSBU? I wonder how this'll work out..

ResleyZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
After seeing the trailer, he seems like a pretty fun character to play against, since he has a diversity of attacks. I like how they have different mascots from different companies. Especially the older mascots.

ResleyZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I mean, I guess it makes sense since it's Namco-Bandai making the game, but still, would've liked Lloyd Irving.
I did not know that Bandai-Namco (yeeee) assisted in making SSBU. Lloyd in SSBU would be pretty epic, though I would prefer Kite from .hack//, which is one of the best PS2 series ever. If it would be a Tales of character, I'd rather have Emil from Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.

Reactions: the_randomizer

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, I guess it makes sense since it's Namco-Bandai making the game, but still, would've liked Lloyd Irving.
I think third-party characters need more history to warrant getting into Smash Bros. I'd rather see roster spots going to some characters from other Nintendo franchises. I feel Xenoblade could use representation (it would probably have to be Shulk because he's the protagonist, but I wouldn't mind seeing someone like Melia who could lead to an interesting move set).

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think third-party characters need more history to warrant getting into Smash Bros. I'd rather see roster spots going to some characters from other Nintendo franchises. I feel Xenoblade could use representation (it would probably have to be Shulk because he's the protagonist, but I wouldn't mind seeing someone like Melia who could lead to an interesting move set).

I feel we could use an entry from Star Fox Adventures (well, her Assault iteration anyway), she along with a few others, were cut from Brawl before release.

ResleyZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
does it mention if mp 10 has online support? not getting it if it don't
They didn't mention anything like that, and I don't think it'll be the case. Mario Party is meant to play with friends local.
It has Bowser as a playable character, which is nice, I guess..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.