Hacking Nintendo DSI Action replay.

ssjkiego

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright so it looks like a friend of mines...DSI just corrupted and froze, after using the DSI action replay. the touch screen wont respond at all and im thinking maybe the DSI that my pal has...maybe the firmware is messed up or something? i mean what could a DSI action replay d oto the dsi?

i mean the camera does work...but?...the hell?

sending it in is gonna be the option but i was wondering if this is just a small glitch or something and can anyone help.

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maybe he BROKE it!
tongue.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Just looked it up and there is a DSi Action Replay.

I didn't know that.

Learn something new every day?
unsure.gif

Supersonicmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
from what I know the action replay only intercepts a games ram while playing, I sincerely doubt it could do anything to the DSi's firmware. I used to use one for my DS Lite before I got my R4 and it worked fine apart from mucking up the odd save and it did nothing to the actual DS. I may be wrong but I assume that the DSi version works in the same way, the only difference being DSi compatibility

Jacinto009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Action Replay DS had messed up my DS lite. My dad wouldn't buy me another one, so I had to get the DSi instead. Now I wouldn't even dare to get another one of those Action Replays. First, the Action Replay got bricked. Then I fixed. The next few days, it got bricked again. I tried unbricking it, but when I tried to enter codes after the unbricking trick, it just froze. So I stopped using it and then I tried to play a DS game, and if pressed certain buttons, it would freeze. Eventually it started freezing on the DS menu and then later on when I tried to turn it on, the DS intro wouldn't display at all. It just froze there on an empty screen.

I think the Action Replay DSi messed your friends DSi up.

PS. are you sure it was your friend's DSi or are you embarrassed to say it was your DSi that got messed up? Don't take this as an offense, I just want to know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1