Nintendo DSI Action replay.

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by ssjkiego, Dec 25, 2009.

Dec 25, 2009

Nintendo DSI Action replay. by ssjkiego at 11:45 PM (1,470 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. ssjkiego
    OP

Newcomer ssjkiego Member

United States
    alright so it looks like a friend of mines...DSI just corrupted and froze, after using the DSI action replay. the touch screen wont respond at all and im thinking maybe the DSI that my pal has...maybe the firmware is messed up or something? i mean what could a DSI action replay d oto the dsi?

i mean the camera does work...but?...the hell?

sending it in is gonna be the option but i was wondering if this is just a small glitch or something and can anyone help.

2. Hatsu

Banned Hatsu Someone's been killing, eh?

Australia
    Maybe he BROKE it! [​IMG]

3. Jakob95

Suspended Jakob95 I am the Avatar

United States
    Try to calibrate the screen

4. soulx

Member soulx GBAtemp Legend

Canada
    Just looked it up and there is a DSi Action Replay.

I didn't know that.

Learn something new every day? [​IMG]

5. Supersonicmonk

Member Supersonicmonk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    from what I know the action replay only intercepts a games ram while playing, I sincerely doubt it could do anything to the DSi's firmware. I used to use one for my DS Lite before I got my R4 and it worked fine apart from mucking up the odd save and it did nothing to the actual DS. I may be wrong but I assume that the DSi version works in the same way, the only difference being DSi compatibility

6. Jacinto009

Member Jacinto009 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The Action Replay DS had messed up my DS lite. My dad wouldn't buy me another one, so I had to get the DSi instead. Now I wouldn't even dare to get another one of those Action Replays. First, the Action Replay got bricked. Then I fixed. The next few days, it got bricked again. I tried unbricking it, but when I tried to enter codes after the unbricking trick, it just froze. So I stopped using it and then I tried to play a DS game, and if pressed certain buttons, it would freeze. Eventually it started freezing on the DS menu and then later on when I tried to turn it on, the DS intro wouldn't display at all. It just froze there on an empty screen.

I think the Action Replay DSi messed your friends DSi up.

PS. are you sure it was your friend's DSi or are you embarrassed to say it was your DSi that got messed up? Don't take this as an offense, I just want to know.

7. Hatsu

Banned Hatsu Someone's been killing, eh?

Australia
    This is a weird problem. Never heard of anything like this.