Nintendo 3DS update coming to Europe on November 4

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 3,118
  • Replies 23

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://twitter.com/#!/vook64/status/127183213352325120

Novermber 22nd it looks like now, tentatively.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Theoretically since you can record 3D videos, you must be able to view them on the 3DS too. That should mean you can download 3D movies and watch them off the SD card (after converting), unless there's a size limit for video viewing.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theoretically since you can record 3D videos, you must be able to view them on the 3DS too. That should mean you can download 3D movies and watch them off the SD card (after converting), unless there's a size limit for video viewing.
1st page someone said recording is 10mins, so I assume 10mins watching time. That said, it would just make getting it on the 3ds slower(?) since people will break movies into parts.

Unless Nintendo actually found away to stop that altogether.

Speaking of videos.

You can now pay to have permanent access to videos via the Nintendo Video application

It is now possible to purchase videos from the eShop that will remain permanently within your Nintendo Video application. But, as you can see above, a single video from the ‘DreamWorks Animation Halloween Collection’ costs a whopping $1.99. As such, I’m going to offer a simple piece of advice: don’t spend money on any of this. For such a short piece of content, $1.99 is way too expensive and should not be supported. It’s a trial I can’t blame Nintendo for playing around with, but it does not deserve to any level of success.

My advice is take his advice.

Wait, should I rethink this advice?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: