HomebrewingNeko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1658238545860.png
We finally know when an era will end. Back in February, GBAtemp released an article detailing how the 3ds and WiiU eShops were closing down sometime in March 2023. However, new info from Nintendo shows that the date of death has been revealed: March 27, 2023. Along with this, eShop cards will become unusable in August 2022, meaning that you will not be able to add funds other than from your Nintendo account. After that, nothing is slated to change until February, when Fire Emblem Fates is slated to go on the 28, according to the UK Nintendo website. The services will affect programs that can make purchases, ie. Mii Plaza, however, as stated in the last article about this, online play will not be affected, and people will still be able to redownload items.

:arrow: Source

Welshgamer101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I actually picked up a mint looking new 2dsXL for £65 today, as I got 2 3ds originals VGC and a broke aqua that I'll sell on to pay for it, ;)
Gutted shop going - Time to get my collection on there and anything else I want..

Welshgamer101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's a good thing there already exists an alternative shop for the 3DS. I hope someone makes an alternative service for their online next.
I think that will happen as where's there's a community with feeling - anything is possible..
I'd be happy to pay a subscription, if it was needed..

Coder28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Correct me if im wrong but wont this render the Pokémon Picross method useless? This would raise the barrier of entry for 3ds homebrew.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...