Nintendo 3DS Direct Coming on Thursday, Sept. 1

logo_ndirect.png

On Thursday, Sept. 1, at 7 a.m. PT / 10 a.m. ET for a Nintendo Direct focused on upcoming Nintendo 3DS games. NX will not be discussed or revealed in this broadcast.

:arrow:Nintendo 3DS Direct

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we consider anything at this point not news worthy until they start talking about the NX? Not to sound mean or disrespectful to the news team, i appreciate the constant updates, but i mean do we want to know about 3DS games or NX information?

I'm absolutely still interested in new 3DS titles. Sure I'm interested in NX info, but that doesn't change the fact that new video games for any hardware is always of interest, and can be awesome.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo logic: They want to focus on the 3DS and not the Wii U and NX because that would make too much sense, so we can emphasize on a console that clearly doesn't need more attention ad nauseum. :creep::lol:

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo logic: They want to focus on the 3DS and not the Wii U and NX because that would make too much sense, so we can emphasize on a console that clearly doesn't need more attention ad nauseum. :creep::lol:

Real Nintendo Logic: The 3DS continues to sell very well. Let's keep supporting it and showcase new games that are still in development. Then we'll reveal the NX later, after all the current(final?) 3DS plans have been showcased.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Real Nintendo Logic: The 3DS continues to sell very well. Let's keep supporting it and showcase new games that are still in development. Then we'll reveal the NX later, after all the current(final?) 3DS plans have been showcased.

Eh, I guess, all I ever see in directs is 90% 3DS and 10% Wii U, they've given up on that shortly after launch, they'd better reveal the NX before 2017. Reduce the price of the N3DS/XL and maybe I'll be convinced to get one.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, I guess, all I ever see in directs is 90% 3DS and 10% Wii U, they've given up on that shortly after launch, they'd better reveal the NX before 2017.

Well obviously they've already gotten to the point of feeling that the Wii U is dead (which lets be real, it pretty much is). I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of Wii U titles that were in development have instead moved to the NX.

They will reveal the NX before 2017, pretty sure they said as much, for some reason I thought I heard that they were going to reveal it in November.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So it's about Pokemon, since there's nothing else that's noteworthy coming out.
budged new 3ds revision ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No, they are also livestreamed on youtube and even twitch!
what if: 3ds that only, literally only plays cart games. no os, no nand, no nothing. just cart games. like a gameboy

D

Deleted User

As someone who only has a 3DS and probably won't be getting an NX on release, I find it refreshing that they're choosing to focus on the 3DS.

However, I do get the feeling that the 3DS is nearing the end of its life-span, but it does make sense why they're choosing to focus on the 3DS. Get the attention of their current base, and focus on the NX later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-