Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pasc said:
sad news ppl... the japanese game sold bad
frown.gif
let's hope it will sell better in america and europe caus this game definitly deserves a sequel

Yeah, I'm reading some stuff on various forums about Japanese sales, but I won't take any stock in that. Not that the rumors aren't true, but it's just forum chatter for now. That said, Dragon Sword seems like a game that American kids will eat up.

Dingler

Trophies
XP
Country
irpacynot said:
pasc said:
sad news ppl... the japanese game sold bad
frown.gif
let's hope it will sell better in america and europe caus this game definitly deserves a sequel

[...]That said, Dragon Sword seems like a game that American kids will eat up.
Spot on! I'm certain this game is going to sell incredibly well in the States. For two reasons: insta-action/ninja-games-always attract "Sh?nens" and the fact, that a surprisingly large amount of the population is familiar with the "Ninja Gaiden"-franchise (thanks to Black (Y))

Hoping the US version is gonna get an early dump sometime by tomorrow ^^

Dominator

the world end without you
Trophies
Website
www.ipodtutofast.com
XP
Country
France
in finished the game in normal mode, then in hard and now i unock a new mode...... do you have any idea wthat it is (insane mode or plya as the woman... i don't want to test XD i prefer to wait the US release for this ultime mod)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dominator said:
in finished the game in normal mode, then in hard and now i unock a new mode...... do you have any idea wthat it is (insane mode or plya as the woman... i don't want to test XD i prefer to wait the US release for this ultime mod)

laugh.gif

So, if I understand you correctly, you've played the game through twice already -- once in normal mode, once in hard mode. Why wait for the English version to find out what the third mode is all about? I doubt you'll be spoiling much at this point.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dominator said:
because i wants do one mode in english
smile.gif
and if i beat this mode ...... i have nothintg more to do in the english vertion, i want to know the story XD

Well, I sure hope that third mode you're referring to is the one that allows you to play...

as the female character, because there's no way I can beat that dragon with Momiji in hard mode, and that's the only other way I know to unlock her playthrough.

Dominator

the world end without you
Trophies
Website
www.ipodtutofast.com
XP
Country
France
i begin this new mode, i cant' beat the dragon too and after you play as the ninja man so its like insane mod (more monster, more resistance) ......so i prefer finish this mod in japanese an re-star the game in normal mod in english

ok i watch the video and i conclude that there is a fourth mode unlockable
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=82fHVlCuYvA

at 0:02 sec you can see his save and when i don't know ist difficulty mod (first and second save) the third save is the hard dificulty

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope I see the USA dump by the time I get home from work. I've been avoiding playing the (J) version because I want to know what's going on in the story. My guess is that we won't see it until tomorrow though.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, maybe. Hope we do see it soon, though. I really want to play through it one time in English.

Either way, I couldn't wait. This game just gets better and better. On the harder difficulty, you start to feel much more of a demand to fight with skill, as opposed to spamming special attacks. It's not necessarily all that much harder, it just stops you in your tracks of any previous approach you might have had. The game basically says, "Wake up, dude. These aren't the same push-overs from the first playthrough."
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo