Translation Ni no Kuni Translation [ENG]

Anjiera

漫画 && ROM XL8R
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WOWOWOWOWOW....!
My playtesting experience has just been elevated to the next level!
I found out that my phone has a USB OTG connector so that you can plug in USB controllers to it, so I can now play the game in Drastic using my USB retro SNES-style controller.
BUT THEN this morning I realized that I could use chromecast to share my phone's screen to my TV. So... I'm now playing the DS version of Ni No Kuni on my TV with a controller, and I'm not going back! :D

As far as updates go, though, there is a good chance that I'll have some intense job interviews soon, so... I might be a bit slower on posting here for the next couple of weeks. Don't worry, though, as we're still making progress. The latter half of the game is looking pretty solid - we're finding less stuff that needs to be cleaned up, which is nice.

Subötaï

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll play on my 20'inch CRT TV using SCART-HDMI connector :creep:
I hope this game is allows me to play without using the touch screen:unsure:

tommikinder

Trophies
XP
Country
Looking forward to this! I love Level 5 games and already played the PS3 version, but having a handheld version is a dream come true!

Anjiera

漫画 && ROM XL8R
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope this game is allows me to play without using the touch screen
You'll need to often draw out the runes for the magic spells in the game. Otherwise you don't need to use the touch screen.

Mean testing over 50%
I dunno that I would say that. I'm just blitzing through the main story, and mostly ignoring the sidequests. Lots of stuff to clean up, but making good progress. :)

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been waiting for this since it released in 2011 - I can't believe after all these years I'm still looking forward to DS games. You're doing gods work. I think this was the last big one I wanted translated.

Reactions: SLiV3R

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.