Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Noitora said:
for some reason the download link for the nftr editor is not working, it says that the file has been removed by the user.
If anyone can reupload the program I'd be in your debt.
Dunno which one you meant, but both links worked for me.

Mirrored:
NFTRedit v0.9
NTFREditor

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
it must have been a problem with my connection
frown.gif

anyway, thank you Minox_IX

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added support for exporting to/importing from a bitmap so you can modify the tiles in a graphics editor. Just make sure to keep the same color palette.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
This is awesome. I'm using it to work on a patch for Line Rider, since Line Rider has the fugliest font this side of Comic Sans, Komika. To be honest, the font isn't that bad, it just turns to ass at low resolution. I'm basically replacing the font with Georgia, a highly readable low-res font.

Since the fonts are (obviously) different widths, I'm having to check the widths of all my characters manually; I was wonder if either a) a grid could be added to the editor window, to make gauging sizes easier or b) the width could be automatically (and of course, optionally) detected by scanning the image. The grid would be enough for me, but autodetecting widths might be useful for others; obviously some whitespace is included in many fonts, so the widths won't be perfectly accurate anyway, but a (competent) human would notice and fix that, anyway.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Vague Rant said:
This is awesome. I'm using it to work on a patch for Line Rider, since Line Rider has the fugliest font this side of Comic Sans, Komika. To be honest, the font isn't that bad, it just turns to ass at low resolution. I'm basically replacing the font with Georgia, a highly readable low-res font.

Since the fonts are (obviously) different widths, I'm having to check the widths of all my characters manually; I was wonder if either a) a grid could be added to the editor window, to make gauging sizes easier or b) the width could be automatically (and of course, optionally) detected by scanning the image. The grid would be enough for me, but autodetecting widths might be useful for others; obviously some whitespace is included in many fonts, so the widths won't be perfectly accurate anyway, but a (competent) human would notice and fix that, anyway.
There is actually a grid...

inkyubasu

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for!
bow.gif

Hopefuly, it will be able to change tile dimensions soon (that would make it perfect!!)

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
that was fast!
a new suggestion:
if the window was resized, can the text that appear on the gray area like has a new limit? because I found out that even if I resized the window to be taller, the text on the gray area is still only up to that portion. (If you know what I mean...)
and scrollbars on the textbox won't hurt...

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
psycoblaster said:
if the window was resized, can the text that appear on the gray area like has a new limit? because I found out that even if I resized the window to be taller, the text on the gray area is still only up to that portion. (If you know what I mean...)
No, I don't know what you mean... doesn't it already do this?

nftreditheightbz5.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny