Hacking ROM Hack Aogami - Shin Megami Tensei V Save Editor

aparadocs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Total idiot question, so I apologize in advance.

How do you actually access the save data? Not stored on the SD card to my knowledge. Has a save file but totally blank.

For us morons, can you step by step the process? Thanks in advance.

aparadocs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i downloaded your save editor and installed the necessary software but its not recognising my SMTV saves. it doesnt appear when i press open save file, any ideas?

ah it worked on save 00 (was trying to edit save 18)
Where did you find the save files and how did you access them? Tried reading from the SD card or connecting the switch directly to my PC, but no luck. Sorry for the noob question.

UlyssesMendivil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did you find the save files and how did you access them? Tried reading from the SD card or connecting the switch directly to my PC, but no luck. Sorry for the noob question.
you need jk save manager, download it from your homebrew store/ enter the app/select smtv/create a new save

on your sd root select jksv/ your game id/ your named save. there are the archives you can use in order, game00 is the first save slot and so on

j0ust1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, thanks so much Taishiro for your work on this. After 30 hours I realized I wasn't liking my build, so I was screwed, but thanks to Aogami I can play something more fun.

Second, has anyone noticed your stats getting doubled? I set mine as 122 STR, 102 VIT, 66 MAG, 70 AGI and 70 LUCK. It stays as such for a little while, but eventually all of the stats double and I'm not sure why. I know "more stats, so what?" I just wanted to stick with a more "legit" build.

EDIT: After a few hours of playing I'm seeing it growing slowly. I went from 122 STR to 244 and now I'm at 250.
Yes this happens whenever you want to try reallocating points, and it breaks the game. Completely unaddressed by the author or his FAQ, which is pretty sh!tty.

j0ust1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, thanks so much Taishiro for your work on this. After 30 hours I realized I wasn't liking my build, so I was screwed, but thanks to Aogami I can play something more fun.

Second, has anyone noticed your stats getting doubled? I set mine as 122 STR, 102 VIT, 66 MAG, 70 AGI and 70 LUCK. It stays as such for a little while, but eventually all of the stats double and I'm not sure why. I know "more stats, so what?" I just wanted to stick with a more "legit" build.

EDIT: After a few hours of playing I'm seeing it growing slowly. I went from 122 STR to 244 and now I'm at 250.
Yes this happens whenever you want to try reallocating points, and it breaks the game. Completely unaddressed by the author or his FAQ, which is pretty sh!tty.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: https://youtu.be/Oth_fdxcjIM