Homebrew New3DS 11.0.0-33U Installing CIA(s)?

Vinhstart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm a total noob to this and have been searching around for a method to install CIAs for the version I listed above. However so far I found none. I kinda am considering to do hardmode to downgrade to lower versions to use FBI but I don't have to tools for that as of the moment.

I have homebrew installed through oothax3ds. And all I wanted to do is install JKSM save manager so I can export saves and edit them (specifically for MH:G).

Thanks.

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm a total noob to this and have been searching around for a method to install CIAs for the version I listed above. However so far I found none. I kinda am considering to do hardmode to downgrade to lower versions to use FBI but I don't have to tools for that as of the moment.

I have homebrew installed through oothax3ds. And all I wanted to do is install JKSM save manager so I can export saves and edit them (specifically for MH:G).

Thanks.
Just contact @vb_encryption_vb. He did my hardmod very well with fast shipping! :)

Reactions: vb_encryption_vb

NinjaSushi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks.

You can downgrade from 11.0.0 with a softmod but it's not your typical downgrade method. It's also very hushush so you have to go find it

OldGlass

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, so even if you have FBI installed via Homebrew Launcher, it the CIA won't install no matter what?

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: Cheapest I found $230 tax/s&h +1