Hacking New Update available (10.7-32)

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was my point, haha. Anywho, for those who don't feel like reading through the previous pages, Gateway still works on 10.7. :)

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Might as well tell every single person in this thread to do that too then, since most posts I've read so far are discussing homebrew. Stop nitpicking.
They're not actively not wanting to do any hacking. It would be homebrew in conjunction with CFW. I actually thought he was going to say 'because I have a Sky3DS' which would make sense. But anyway. If he wants to be in a forum where everyone is discussing something he has no interest in then that's up to him :-)

Last edited by Quantumcat,
Reactions: IronClouds

Ace001

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
/I recently updated my N3DS emunand to 10.7 and i just get a black screen when i boot the emunand. I Have the latest loader so..any ideas how to fix?

DragonSky

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No need for update for me this time. I got everything from eshop that I needed.
Mayby Gateway will release soon for 10.6. They told me they were first looking for 10.3.
Otherwise I can try to install oot3dhax without powersaves.

cesako

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hy folks is there anyone who can make me a pcap file for smashhax on game version 1.0.1 for europe or does anyone know where i can find it ?

Onsonj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone. I am very new to the 3ds scene. I have learned so much from this website. I am very scared to update to 10.7. I am current using ARM9loaderhax + Cakes. Booting directly to CFW sysnand on 10.6 with my N3DSXL. Do I just update my system normally like I used to? Will it brick my 3DS. I have a backup on my sysnand with ARM9loader installed as well as my original sysnand before I did anything.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone. I am very new to the 3ds scene. I have learned so much from this website. I am very scared to update to 10.7. I am current using ARM9loaderhax + Cakes. Booting directly to CFW sysnand on 10.6 with my N3DSXL. Do I just update my system normally like I used to? Will it brick my 3DS. I have a backup on my sysnand with ARM9loader installed as well as my original sysnand before I did anything.
Yes, you can update normally.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes, you can update normally.

Since you're using Cakes, just make absolutely sure you have the FIRM write block patch enabled (Cakes does not enable it by default), or say goodbye to A9LH.

Reactions: Supster131

Supster131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you're using Cakes, just make absolutely sure you have the FIRM write block patch enabled (Cakes does not enable it by default), or say goodbye to A9LH.
This is why people should be on AuReiNAND.
It's kind of stupid that Cakes has it as an option. What?! Why not enable it by default? This is going to screw people in the long run.

Reactions: astronautlevel

Onsonj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I made sure if that. I followed this guide from Github and it worked flawlessly. That one step was bold and exclamated so I made sure to follow it.

Reactions: daxtsu

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This is why people should be on AuReiNAND.
It's kind of stupid that Cakes has it as an option. What?! Why not enable it by default? This is going to screw people in the long run.

Well, Cakes is designed to be completely modular, as well as for experimentation. I do think it's silly that the OTP guide has people using Cakes. Cakes isn't really an end-user CFW, it's more of an intermediate/advanced one..

Reactions: Supster131

Onsonj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know enough between the two at the time, so I went with the one that said it would give me more options. Still trying to do more research between the two. If anyone has any good links I would love to read through it. I'm only about 2 weeks into exploiting my 3ds. Drove 2 hours just to get a copy of OOT to downgrade.

Supster131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted User

so have we learned yet, why they would send out an update that doesn't actually change anything?

Well to be fair, they did close the browserhax bypass on 10.7 - so that's gone. So any future browserhax would need a new method.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work