Gaming New To This Need Some Help!

MikeCoolGuy17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone So I have a normal switch not jailbroken or anything like that. I dont get a lot of time to finish games and looking for a few 100% Games Like Mario Kart 8 Breath of the wild etc. I see someone on ebay sells some but not sure can someone explain to me what I have to do to get them on my switch i have Nintendo online. I am really new to this maybe a step by step thing. Thank you.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone So I have a normal switch not jailbroken or anything like that. I dont get a lot of time to finish games and looking for a few 100% Games Like Mario Kart 8 Breath of the wild etc. I see someone on ebay sells some but not sure can someone explain to me what I have to do to get them on my switch i have Nintendo online. I am really new to this maybe a step by step thing. Thank you.

You'll have to hack your Switch to get modified saves, even if you don't want to play any pirated games it's still the case.

MikeCoolGuy17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just saw this and looks risky? I don't want to brick my switch was just hoping someone better then me can get 100 percent on the games lol. WHats up with the ones on ebay for like 20 bucks?
Post automatically merged:

What model Switch do you have? A V1 Switch is easier to softmod unlike a V2 model.

If you want to find physical games, then looking for deals on eBay or FB Marketplace might be the best option.
I have the games i just would just like them completed.

SylverReZ

Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just saw this and looks risky? I don't want to brick my switch was just hoping someone better then me can get 100 percent on the games lol.
It's not that risky, as long as you follow the guide correctly step-by-step. I've managed to do it in over an hour, but your mileage may vary.

Why not play the games as they're intended? Having them already completed spoils the experience.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just saw this and looks risky? I don't want to brick my switch was just hoping someone better then me can get 100 percent on the games lol. WHats up with the ones on ebay for like 20 bucks?
Post automatically merged:

If you're main thing on Switch is playing online I wouldn't do it. You're at the disposal of Nintendo to ban you, it may take a year even but they will do it. They will be able to tell you used custom firmware to get the saves, and if you don't have a version 1 Switch you'd have to install a modchip to do it anyway just not worth it.

Technically there is a way to use emunand and sysnand where you have your legit switch and modified switch separate, but if the save was installed from another Switch I believe they can tell.

MikeCoolGuy17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're main thing on Switch is playing online I wouldn't do it. You're at the disposal of Nintendo to ban you, it may take a year even but they will do it. They will be able to tell you used custom firmware to get the saves, and if you don't have a version 1 Switch you'd have to install a modchip to do it anyway just not worth it.

Technically there is a way to use emunand and sysnand where you have your legit switch and modified switch separate, but if the save was installed from another Switch I believe they can tell.
so the ones on ebay and all are a bad idea as well? that say 100%? thank you for the info.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i suppose from the ad saying to have a cloud save? maybe modifying that?

I'm lost on that, I have no idea. Can't help you on those saves. I only know the methods to modify your Switch. Which once it's hacked you can install saves from the internet, but again you don't want to play them online with those saves.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again I can't help you, it says reach out to the seller for more information. I would avoid that like the plague though personally, $30 for a save are you kidding me I wouldn't do it and not to mention I'm not aware of any method of using a save like that without a modified Switch. That's all I got for you.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
How it works, You buy the save, they then ask for your login. They login with a hacked Switch (hopefully a virgin Switch which they uploaded the hacked save to) with the save and let it upload to your cloud, then they logout.

Its risky since they can abuse your account or getting it banned.

MikeCoolGuy17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How it works, You buy the save, they then ask for your login. They login with a hacked Switch (hopefully a virgin Switch which they uploaded the hacked save to) with the save and let it upload to your cloud, then they logout.

Its risky since they can abuse your account or getting it banned.
so it sounds like it's too risky? I wouldn't want that i just saw some people with good feedback for the service yes very expensive sucks there is no other way. figured maybe someone on here used it. Thank you for all the help everyone!

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I don't hope no one used that service. Silly to take payment for other peoples work because I just take a massive guess they just download the saves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/H75TQGD1nSU?si=u_K9P1_JnCtjktCW