Hacking New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Momdate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
BTW

Is it even possible to "change" a code inside a ISO???
I guess its just possible with patching or am i wrong?

D

Deleted User

Momdate said:
BTW

Not in the way Uploadmaster said he did it, no
rolleyes.gif

electrico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Momdate said:
BTW

No nobody can change me ZI

(kiddin cause this thread is repeating itself like me)

Momdate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
warmijwilfaain said:
Momdate said:
BTW

Not in the way Uploadmaster said he did it, no
rolleyes.gif

So he is seriously BS `ìtting. What a Morron!!!!

Posts merged

No he claims to post the password on wednesday...LOLOLOLOL

shepe

Trophies
XP
Country
as previously mentioned how exactly do you replace lines of code in compiled binaries? it just cant happen its yet another troll!

labosse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone,

I have just went through those 30 pages and i have to say it made me laugh several times. I've tried myself to do some stuff on my side (wiiscrubber / IOS version patcher / ...) but let be honnest, most of us cannot even understand what's happening here. I'm just wondering why waninkoko's IOS version patcher cannot find the IOS use on that iso... probably not up-to-date with the rev 4.1 and 4.2 IOSes ???

What could be intersting is to understand the final aim of Big N. They probably know that this protection will be cracked within next days (probably less than a week regarding the guys we have on our side in the scene) like the error 01 and error 02 with NFSU2. The only thing they can do is put some protection in place and hope it will last after the official release date in store. Because if it does, all mario's biggest fan will go directly to their closest game store the 12th, 15th (usa) and 20th (europe) November at 8.00am to buy the original game. I think this could be the only battle Nintendo would ever been able to won... but certainly not the piracy war itself. They probably haven't imagine that the first leak could have went out so early.

So wait and see but has usual for game that worth it (Twilight Princess, Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii sport resort, ...) I would eventually buy the original game if we want other good games lihe this in the future. But i really looking forward discovering what is this new protection to be able to play for 5 minutes "games" like Ben 10... ;-)

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
It's easy to understand.

He'll upload something on rapidshare and megaupload and post it tomorrow...

Hundreds or Thousands will download it, then on friday he'll send some shit password and we open "ninjabreadman" or some other s**t.

In the meanwhile, he will collect many extra points on rapidshare...and guess who's the real moron's then?...

Moving on....

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
He said hes got kids to feed and 60 grand in the bank lol. With 60 grand they could feed themselves and he could buy the game no doubt. what a troll

ast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shepe said:
as previously mentioned how exactly do you replace lines of code in compiled binaries? it just cant happen its yet another troll!

Then how do you think no CD cracks are made for PC games? You can disassemble any compiled binary and change code. The guy in question here is a troll anyways though ;-)

Momdate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
uploadmaster said:
u guys dont patience. I will upload the game tomrow and putr the pass wedday im busy person u guys just too ignorant muertos los

LOL for you..

Just aiming for some premium points Nothing more i guess.

PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR STFU Uploadmaster!!!!!!!

D

Deleted User

uploadmaster said:
u guys dont patience. I will upload the game tomrow and putr the pass wedday im busy person u guys just too ignorant muertos los
ahahaha

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
I think we can believe in what uploadmaster says. He is on another site where I´m also registered the uploader of the month so... heads up for him and thank you for your work.

@flamers: take it easy, just wait for the release, IMO its worth it.

D

Deleted User

G0dLiKe said:
I think we can believe in what uploadmaster says. He is on another site where I´m also registered the uploader of the month so... heads up for him and thank you for your work.
Jesus Christ, you're so freaking gullible.
YOU CANNOT EDIT CODE IN THE WAY UPLOADMASTER HAS CLAIMED TO

Drill it into your brain.

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If his spelling is that bad when he puts the password on it we are screwed, Hows he made 60 grand with bad grammar? Kongsnutz is going to laugh his nuts off when he comes back on here.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gbasource said:
If his spelling is that bad when he puts the password on it we are screwed, Hows he made 60 grand with bad grammar? Kongsnutz is going to laugh his nuts off when he comes back on here.

I never left. and now i have to go back to finding my nutz, they seem to have fallen off pages ago.

P.s, i'm always watching

razdor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Look at all of us, were all sitting together waiting for a stumzorz to stump the game and upload it for us while nintendo bargs and makes money over us, we are going down fast, SOMEONE GOTTA FIND A WORKAROUND, AND FAST

technom8t

Trophies
XP
Country
as i said on the other forum you posted on :

Ok i find this very dubious, so here is a solution :

Upload this '' working version '' to say rapidshare, and set the download limit on the file to 1 download and then the links die.

Once you do this, give someone on here the link, they can download and testify that it works, and it won't matter if they pass the links to others because the download limit would be acceded and the links would be dead.

i would suggest giving the link to a member of staff, just to be safe and no fould play canoccur.

If you are not willing to do something as simple as this, then i definetly detect fabrication :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1