New Super Mario Bros. 2 and KH3D European release dates!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also the Wii version of Rhythm Heaven has Japanese audio as well as English unlike the NA release. That's just for people who like awful music.

It would be nice if they said more about Paper Mario, Fire Emblem etc, why on Earth would I want a poor KH game when I can't stand the ones that are meant to be good?

Reactions: 2 people

masterchan777

Trophies
XP
Country
I think that New Super Mario Bros 2 should be released as a DS game not as a 3DS one, since it's a 2D title that can be easily run on DS hardware. However, releasing it on the 3DS is a bit greedy from Nintendo, since that will prevent DS owners from enjoying a title that should be released on their DS systems on the first place, in addition, it will not make use of the 3D capabilities of the 3DS...

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that New Super Mario Bros 2 should be released as a DS game not as a 3DS one, since it's a 2D title that can be easily run on DS hardware. However, releasing it on the 3DS is a bit greedy from Nintendo, since that will prevent DS owners from enjoying a title that should be released on their DS systems on the first place, in addition, it will not make use of the 3D capabilities of the 3DS...
Practically none of this is true.

Reactions: 7 people

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know nothing of the game other than some poor screenshots (which actually show its prettier than the DS games) and its title. If Nintendo were greedy they'd release a downgraded version for DS, a version for Wii as well as a Wii U version.

Nintendo have spent several years making DS games, time to move on.

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night