GameWinner

Take your heart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sonicboom-film-600x450.jpg

http://segabits.com/blog/2014/02/01...in-2015-for-xbox-one-playstation-4-and-wii-u/

So much for the next three Sonic games being Wii U exclusive.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
starting Sonic Cycle in 3, 2, 1....

Look at Sonic on that sign, it looks really good! Finally a good Sonic game after all these years!

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Didn't Sega and Nintendo sign agreement to bring 3 Sonic games to Wii U? This makes it the last one on the agreement, after that Sega is no longer obligated to bring Sonic to Wii U.

GameWinner

Take your heart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't Sega and Nintendo sign agreement to bring 3 Sonic games to Wii U? This makes it the last one on the agreement, after that Sega is no longer obligated to bring Sonic to Wii U.
The deal was for the next 3 Sonic games being Wii U exclusives or something like that.
They saw Lost World's horrible Wii U sales and probably backed out somehow. Oh well, will get on PS4 if it's any good.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The deal was for the next 3 Sonic games being Wii U exclusives or something like that.
They saw Lost World's horrible Wii U sales and probably backed out somehow. Oh well, will get on PS4 if it's any good.

Well, the Lost World wasn't that great of a game from what most people have said...

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Not necessarily. Three is three, and we know the first two - Sonic Lost World and Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games, the third exclusive will probably tag along shortly. Knowing life, they'll either release a sequel to Lost World or they'll make the third game a timed Nintendo exclusive and in the meantime they'll up-port it to the other two consoles to be ready for an immediate release.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
A follow-up to Sonic '06 sounds terribad. I pray to god it isn't something of that nature.
As long as they don't code sequels to bugs, I'm fine with whatever they release. To me, the experience of playing Sonic 06 wasn't spoiled by the story or the game world, rather by the fact that the game was clearly unfinished and broken.

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"honey did you make those 2 other exclusive sonic games yet"
"I'll do it later.."
"you've been making sonic games for other systems haven't you!"
"no.. I mean yes.. I mean.."
"that does it.. I WANT A DIVORCE"

A follow-up to Sonic '06 sounds terribad. I pray to god it isn't something of that nature.

that's almost like saying there shouldn't be a new 2d Mario because of hotel mario

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will say this, lost world was a pretty nice Wii u game, one of the few to make me pick up my Wii u again for like a week before shoving it back in a drawer.
The systems included in the game (parkour, the wisps, etc.) made for extraordinary fun and sweet level design.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can't just "back out of" agreements like this unless you feel like dealing with massive costs and/or lawsuits.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*