New Sonic game incoming (PS4/XBO/WiiU)

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
It's entertaining in the way the visualizer on iTunes is entertaining.

It should be prohibited from mentioning crap from Apple.

What's wrong with Sonic Adventure 2?
For me, it was the best Sonic game I ever played gameplay-wise.

The music sucked, Knuckles/Rouge stages were tedious, bosses weren't that much fun, voice acting was sub-par and graphics were also better on SA1.

I really have to say I enjoyed City Escape but even that was a ripoff from a game called Pepsiman.

There's parts which the games are a lot of fun so I own the SA games for DC/NGC/360.​

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I really have to say I enjoyed City Escape but even that was a ripoff from a game called Pepsiman.
Just because it's similar doesn't make it a rip-off - the "something chases you down a path" kind of gameplay is a recurring thing, y'know. You might as well say that it's "ripping off" Indiana Jones.

As for the beginning of the level itself, well... it's a street. With a tram in the middle. Very familiar, but then again, what kind of a suburban street wouldn't be? Quite an interesting factoid though, I wasn't aware of that, although the similarity is probably coincidental.
The music sucked, Knuckles/Rouge stages were tedious, bosses weren't that much fun, voice acting was sub-par and graphics were also better on SA1.
Strongly disagreeing on all accounts, but hey! Opinions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: