Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP

New Slot-1 Comparison Guide!

Not just a simple update

We have just finished designing our slot-1 comparator, a new, updated, better slot-1 comparison guide! We can now easily add and update information; let's hope we will be able to keep it up to date! For now, the following slot-1 solutions are included in the guide:
acekardlogo.gif
dsxlogo.gif
dslinklogo.gif
ez5logo.gif
m3logo.gif
x9logo.gif
r4logo.gif
sclogo.gif
We plan to update it soon with all the existing slot-1. Since there are a lot of slot-1 solutions, we thought it might be useful to be able to select them, and not just have them all in a big chart!

If you have any suggestion, correction or update, please report it in this topic (the news topic).

icon11.gif
Click here to access the guide.
Edit Jan. 21: Ninjapass X9 and AceKard added to the chart.

Miika

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
This is very neat. I may get a EZ-V soon, and I already have a EZ-IV lite deluxe!
yaynds.gif

Is there a comparison thing like this for Slot-2 flashcarts?

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is inaccurate with the DSLink information. DLDI does exist for the device (dlms_moon.dldi) and works great (read & write) as I have patched everything available that utilizes dldi and it all works with my DSLink. Otherwise, neat guide!

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Great guide makes it easy for anyone to choose which slot 1 card to get, instead of making the "which slot 1 should I get" topic. The m3 review should be easy, a few picture and video changes and just changing the word R4 to M3 in the R4 review.

bullet007

Trophies
XP
Country
I am expecting the X9 will be added, and I hope whoever creates this list actually researches the X9 before they listen to people who have a M3 or R4 downplay the X9

I would also like to see the Acekard added to the list. =D

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I am expecting the X9 will be added, and I hope whoever creates this list actually researches the X9 before they listen to people who have a M3 or R4 downplay the X9

I would also like to see the Acekard added to the list. =D

Yeah, you're right about the X9. Like the Supercard DS (One), the X9 requires special microSD brands... if you have the right brand/model, then you're lucky. If you're not, the X9 is an absolute crap. I've experienced it myself :'(

bullet007

Trophies
XP
Country

I would also like to see the Acekard added to the list. =D

Yeah, you're right about the X9. Like the Supercard DS (One), the X9 requires special microSD brands... if you have the right brand/model, then you're lucky. If you're not, the X9 is an absolute crap. I've experienced it myself :'(

Yeah, from what I heard the best brand to use on it are the 1GB Kingston from Japan. Thankfully, Modchipman ships that brand with the X9 combo deal.
smile.gif

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
It is a useless screen that wastes your time. For example, before the DS-X menu shows up, there is a ~3 seconds "Loading" screen.
Same on the Supercard, before you can enter the menu, you get a (useless) screen with the Supercard logo.

Whether this skin could be skipped or not is not relevant. This chart is purely informative
smile.gif

read this about splash screens:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splash_screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.