Hacking Problem with Ps2vita/Vitashell/Henkaku/Enso

miky1989

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Hello guys,

I'm raising this topic because i need your help on my Ps Vita, i don't have anybody to ask, and all forums where i was subscribed, don't exist anymore.

Really many years ago, i modded my PS Vita (one of first models with 3G slot), and i was able to use Henkaku and Enso automatically, every time i use to power on the console. I also installed Ps2Vita with 64gb micro-sd.

No issues, everything was working perfectly.. until the moment i wanted to have a backup of my physical game cards and started to search for some solution, mostly because on the game card slot, it was installed ps2vita with micro-sd and to create a copy of my original games it was required to insert the game card exactly in that slot.
By following this procedure: (i kept the email saved somewhere with this link) i was able to move VitaShell in another directory to be able to use it while the original game cards were going to be inserted to start the backup process.
Obviously, to be able to do that, the original sony memory card (8 or 16gb) was installed in the related slot,
considering the huge difference in terms of space (comparing the micro sd previously inserted in the ps2vita), the console started to advise me about the low available space.. but nevermind, somehow i was able to create my backup copies.

The funny part is that i wasn't able anymore to return back in the situation i had before and two additional years has been passed from that moment.

I'm stucked and, as you understood, i'm not even an expert, i don't know what to do exactly and your help is absolutely required.

In the meantime, it could also happen that new software versions were been released and i don't want to create additional issues,
i simply hope some expert could feel comfotrable to support me.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto