ROM Hack New Retro Mario Bros.

jceggbert5

Check out my hack, New Retro Mario Bros.
OP
Trophies
Website
romhaxor.bplaced.net
XP
Country
United States
Because NSMB lacks Poison Mushrooms, the only reasonable supplement is a Mini Mushroom
biggrin.gif

Just letting you all know for when you play Demo 2 here soon...

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Hey, this project already existed and was called New Super Mario Bros Deluxe, THIS is the official website of the game and I think you will copy them.

jceggbert5

OP
Trophies
Website
romhaxor.bplaced.net
XP
Country
United States
Josephvb10 said:
Hey, this project already existed and was called New Super Mario Bros Deluxe, THIS is the official website of the game and I think you will copy them.

I have never heard of it, and we will not be the same... I'm making mine with a twist... (not to be revealed until "official" release)

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
jceggbert5 said:
Josephvb10 said:

I have never heard of it, and we will not be the same... I'm making mine with a twist... (not to be revealed until "official" release)

Jajaja, you're lying. You put a video response on this video THEN YOU SAW THE VIDEO AND THE GAME does not it?

Also, look at the dates of creation, the other hack was created long before yours.

So, TELL THE TRUTH!!!

Melly Pix

Gbatemp's Lady Vulpix
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lolat josephvb10
dude, there were often more than one translation at a video game
more than one person working on hard undubbing projects for a video game
more than one project at a video game
this is his project at new retro mario bros
i'd love to see the other project actually get somewhere
and even if it does
two different people
two projects awfully similar
and no proof he is copying their work
lolol, if you're flaming, might as well go somewhere where your words actually make sense

btw, good luck with your logo, it seems to be rather tough to get it working on the ds =\

jceggbert5

OP
Trophies
Website
romhaxor.bplaced.net
XP
Country
United States
Zeldamoron said:
lolat josephvb10
dude, there were often more than one translation at a video game
more than one person working on hard undubbing projects for a video game
more than one project at a video game
this is his project at new retro mario bros
i'd love to see the other project actually get somewhere
and even if it does
two different people
two projects awfully similar
and no proof he is copying their work
lolol, if you're flaming, might as well go somewhere where your words actually make sense
You tell him!

(BTW, FYI, I hardly read the names of the vids I watch... (also, it was like 2 days ago...))

QUOTE(Zeldamoron @ Dec 10 2009, 04:34 PM) btw, good luck with your logo, it seems to be rather tough to get it working on the ds =\

Yes, it is tough... The levels are not having a problem, it's just the logo... (I am working with someone to make a custom item block, too (Invisible MiniMushroom block to supplement Invisible PoisonShroom Block))

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Dude, calm down Joseph! I dont know why are you like this. Like zeldamoron says, there are different version(translation) for a old game. I am actually curious to see his hack. Looks great and I will like to see other people ideas. so calm down!

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So many of these with similar names it's confusing. There's 2 NSMBD (New Super Mario Bros Deluxe) already. Gridattack's and XFER's.

At least this one has it's own name, can't wait for it to come out. Also checked out Jul forums, some fun stuff to play through there like the Dario bros one.

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Pyrofyr said:
So many of these with similar names it's confusing. There's 2 NSMBD (New Super Mario Bros Deluxe) already. Gridattack's and XFER's.

At least this one has it's own name, can't wait for it to come out. Also checked out Jul forums, some fun stuff to play through there like the Dario bros one.

That was I changed the name. To not make it confusing. (new retro super mario bros deluxe)

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:< Everybody's names are still kind of confusing because you all chose the same words to add to it. :/

Something like NSMB+ or NES Super Mario Bros or New Super Mario Bros 1. I mean there's a whole list of names to choose from (saw some good ones in your thread) but the problem is that they all use the same words "retro", "Deluxe", etc.

It's not too big of a problem as long as we don't start seeing a lot more of these popping up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Here's one thats even better. https://youtu.be/Wx5HOQuP7Xk