New PS5 30th Anniversary Edition Lineup!

JayPea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's some other (negligible) stuff included also. There's also no drive. None of the Pro models have them. I already bought a drive a couple of weeks before the Pro announcement as my spidey sense was tingling around availability - and I could return it to Amazon if I was wrong. Turns out I wasn't.

I was only there for a regular PS5 Pro model so I was kinda shocked when the option showed and faced with that kind of FOMO limited edition console bundle choice, well, the decision was made for me. I'm comfortable with the spend. I also won't be flipping it. I hate scalpers. This is mine to use. I'll give my regular PS5 to my 10 y/o son - after removing my 4TB nvme :lol:

Last edited by JayPea,

JayPea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ironically, one of the items in the box that I'll never use. Charging station, likewise. I have powered USB-C cables everywhere for the regular overnight charging of mobile phones, Logitech Harmony One, etc - and my DualSense + DS Edge. I've never charged a controller connected to a console. Ever.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It was a total lottery instead of first come so you got pretty lucky. My random queue position was 30 minutes later so the limited stuff was long gone. Good thing really as I was already pushing it with the regular Pro. I also got a disc drive and stand a while ago in anticipation of them selling out.

Reactions: JayPea

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

JayPea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It was a total lottery instead of first come so you got pretty lucky. My random queue position was 30 minutes later so the limited stuff was long gone. Good thing really as I was already pushing it with the regular Pro. I also got a disc drive and stand a while ago in anticipation of them selling out.
TBH I was surprised. I had 3 devices queueing all with different external IPs. I wasn't expecting a 30th bundle whatsoever, I was there for a regular PS5 Pro, but I was (obvs) quite happy when I realised what was going on. The other 2 devices were both showing 1h until service but my laptop, which was connected via Wireguard to my home router - not that that matters as it was a digital lottery - showed 1m at about 1005. I was in a Teams video meeting in work, muted, at the time so people prolly clocked my reaction and wondered wtf was happening. Lucky is right.

Also, fuck the scalper scum taking them outta players hands for a quick profit.

Reactions: RichKK and Marc_LFD

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would've been annoyed if I really wanted one, so I feel bad for people in that position. I hope they at least got the regular Pro as it was in stock for a couple hours or so. The only 30th anniversary thing I wanted was the dualsense, but only the edge was in stock by the time I got in and I would never pay that much for a controller.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
this shi1 goes for 5-10k now on ebay, i guess scalpers won this time, id hope regular ppl at least got a dozen.
also have yet to get a ps5... i have skipped this Sony gen,

there are no games,
i will get a Slim when i find a mint one for under 300 xd

and you could slap a psx like sticket or smthn on your ps5 to get this look

Reactions: schatzi24

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When can i buy it on Amazon?
You won't. This was exclusive to Sony's PS Direct website yesterday.

I just wanted the PS1 DualSense so I snapped it up on two different retailers.
Post automatically merged:

this shi1 goes for 5-10k now on ebay, i guess scalpers won this time, id hope regular ppl at least got a dozen.
also have yet to get a ps5... i have skipped this Sony gen,

there are no games,
i will get a Slim when i find a mint one for under 300 xd

and you could slap a psx like sticket or smthn on your ps5 to get this look
I don't see what makes it worth $5k?

The disc drive needs to be verified online so it'd require to update it unless hackers find a way to bypass it.

Reactions: schatzi24

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: :shit: