New Nintendo President Appointed

Nintendo_TatsumiKimishima.jpg

A replacement for the late Satoru Iwata has been named by Nintendo. His replacement will be former head of human resources 65 year old Tatsumi Kimishima, who also held the title of former head of North American Operations. His other roles in the company include former Pokemon Company Chief Financial Officer and former president of Pokemon USA. Kimishima has also been credited in several Nintendo games including several Mario Party titles, Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour and Metroid Prime.

:arrow: Tatsumi Kimishima Wikipedia Profile

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Given the backdrop of that picture, I'd say it was taken about a decade and a half ago.

I'll try to remain open minded about this appointment; there's a lot in his resumé that could take Nintendo in the right direction.
Well, at this point, he probably couldn't make it much worse.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I don't want to sound ageist, I probably will, but they need someone a bit younger imo who is on the ball and knows how to bring Ninty up.

I agree. I don't mean to insult or offend the guy, but at his age it won't be long before he either retires or... you know.

Nintendo needs a man that can lead Nintendo through another 30 years, like the Yamauchis and Iwata had his death not been untimely.

nintendarium

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Positive they appointed a financial figure like him.
This guy was at pokemon company and later made possible Metroid Prime on gamecube .
Message for the market is WE HAVE TRIFORCE. ;)
-triforce of creativeness
-triforce of technology
-triforce of business
it is possible that he worked behind the scene helping Iwata during last years , I mean I want to think he was one of those that helped him( I have no evidence of that ), being a "bank man" will help him gain back respect among japanese market big ones ( in that culture respect is still a thing ... linking to those yakuza comments ;) ).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!