GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're like me, you'll never see enough Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword screens, and the game will never come fast enough. Here are a few new ones that popped up on the Famitsu site:

071207ninds05.jpg
071207ninds06.jpg

071207ninds07.jpg
071207ninds09.jpg

The frustrating news came recently that Dragon Sword would be delayed `til March 2008. That might be for the Japanese version, too, so who knows when we'll see an English version. That said, I'm all too happy to wait for this one. This is one piece of software worth waiting for (and paying for).

Original source

Enjoy!
wub.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure he meant March 2008.

The is gonna be one badass game, that's for sure. Just from the short download station demo I could tell it's gonna be fun.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The is gonna be one badass game, that's for sure. Just from the short download station demo I could tell it's gonna be fun.

shy.gif
Oopsie! Yeah, sorry about that -- meant 2008. Corrected...

Yeah, I anticipate it being maybe a four-hour game, but one I'll want to play over and over again. I agree, the demo was short, but it sure packed a punch for what's to come.

DarthYoshi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

The is gonna be one badass game, that's for sure. Just from the short download station demo I could tell it's gonna be fun.

shy.gif
Oopsie! Yeah, sorry about that -- meant 2008. Corrected...

Yeah, I anticipate it being maybe a four-hour game, but one I'll want to play over and over again. I agree, the demo was short, but it sure packed a punch for what's to come.
Seriously though, I still have the demo on my cart
wub.gif

kaspal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
im SO playin this one when it comes out, either in japanese english or russian... heck!... this one looks like a bad ass game!.

march 2008 isnt that far anyway.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:
The frustrating news came recently that Dragon Sword would be delayed `til March 2008.
Yeah yeah, i bet that game will be short , so dont know why are you all waiting for
(joking I cant wait for it
ph34r.gif
)

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can they EVER make a fucking NEW Ninja Gaiden game? Fucking Itagaki let's his arrogance get to his head. I'm definitely going to pirate this even if it's great. I can't support a developer who just pushes the exact SAME game out for years. Ninja Gaiden = Ninja Gaiden Black = Ninja Gaiden Sigma = Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword? What? So Ninja Gaiden 2 is the only REAL new game? Jeeez.Â
mad.gif

Dragon Sword is a new fucking game. It's not a remake, but a completely new game in the series, which takes place between the time of NG and NG 2 of the timeline.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA-vTRfE_x0