Country
United Kingdom
European/USA
http://down.gbalpha.com/GBalpha/Softwares/...;M3DS-R_E24.zip

Japanese
http://down.gbalpha.com/GBalpha/Softwares/...;M3DS-R_J24.zip

Asian
http://down.gbalpha.com/GBalpha/Softwares/...;M3DS-R_A24.zip

Updated edited Menu.eng to use the nicer looking font (For the new v3.7b)
http://rapidshare.com/files/116960118/menu.eng

Translated text of changes

1. That "0135 - Ultimate Spider-Man (EU)" the question of titles Dead, can now conduct normal game;
2. Solve the "2278 - Dream cats DS (on) the" soft reset the use of open microphone Dead problems, can now use the soft reset normal game;
3. Solve the "2288 - Cleveland Waichuan (EU)" Open soft reset the issue of the use of a microphone Dead, is now available in soft reset normal game;
4. Solve the "2296 - SpongeBob SquarePants Atlantis (EU)" soft reset to open the specific issue of the Dead scenes, can now use the soft reset normal game;
5. Solve the "2304 - the source of Arc 2 will (Japan)," Dead initial filing of the problems, can now use the soft reset and archive normal game;
6. Show that the Chinese name automatically control support to 2305, the DS game ROM.
Note: The deadline for the release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset the game for 22.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And let me guess... it still won't work with the G6DS Real, even though it's still in the name... DAMN YOU ALL!! M3/G6 TEAM!! GET OFF YOUR ARSE'S AND UPDATE THE G6DS REAL!!!!!

habbah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zidane_genome said:
And let me guess... it still won't work with the G6DS Real, even though it's still in the name... DAMN YOU ALL!! M3/G6 TEAM!! GET OFF YOUR ARSE'S AND UPDATE THE G6DS REAL!!!!!

XD ARSE!!!!!

blahman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
/me poops on m3 team.

Its like theyve totally forgotten about the folks with slot 2 carts.
especially seeing their other products get updates so often. havent seen 1 update for slot 2 in months

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I picked up an M3 DS Real in anticipation of the Sakura release and I'm really glad that I did. It's now one of my favorite flashcarts. The GUI is quite elegant.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
sk3tch said:
I picked up an M3 DS Real in anticipation of the Sakura release and I'm really glad that I did. It's now one of my favorite flashcarts. The GUI is quite elegant.

...Elegant? I thought the whole point of the release of Sakura was to fix the acursed lag in all GUI functions in the M3. There may be some pretty skins available (at least compared to a couple other flashcarts I've seen), but nothing thus far has managed to fix the above lag problem. In fact, certain skins (that use animation) actually INCREASE the lag.

Although, I'm glad you like the M3 Real. With the ever delayed release of Sakura, it should be flawless (except when it comes to RTS, and the odd game like The World Ends With You). Now to test if it works... EDIT: Nope, it still has the same freeze problem in the opening cinematic. So much for "normal operation".

...Their Engrish still cracks me up xD

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wabsta said:
I've kinda read on a site (like GBAtemp, but in dutch) that this is useable on the G6...

The last update that can be used on the G6 is 3.2... I have a G6, and I've tested every update, and 3.2 is the last one to work properly. There is a new "save" system that renames the save's from blabla.0 to blabla.sav

The G6 can't handle the .sav, and if you try to load a game with a .0 save, it'll corrupt the save, and re-write a .0

Even if you don't have a save file, it'll write the .0 save, and on the next start up of the game, it'll corrupt the save, and re-write it.

Why can't they fix the G6 problem instead of releasing 5 updates for the M3... FIX THE G6!!!!!!!!!!!

strata8

Look! A pointless distraction!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Originality said:
sk3tch said:

...Elegant? I thought the whole point of the release of Sakura was to fix the acursed lag in all GUI functions in the M3. There may be some pretty skins available (at least compared to a couple other flashcarts I've seen), but nothing thus far has managed to fix the above lag problem. In fact, certain skins (that use animation) actually INCREASE the lag.

Although, I'm glad you like the M3 Real. With the ever delayed release of Sakura, it should be flawless (except when it comes to RTS, and the odd game like The World Ends With You). Now to test if it works... EDIT: Nope, it still has the same freeze problem in the opening cinematic. So much for "normal operation".

...Their Engrish still cracks me up xD

I fixed the TWEWY freeze problem by launching it from MyCard, not the NDS manager.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jordanlp said:
ohhhhhhhhhhhh neat. if I had an M3 i'de download it.
why post then if you dont have one
blink.gif

pollo55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im having problem with pokemon mystery dungeon: explorer of darkness, right after i defeat drowzee.i donwloaded this patch an it still the same.

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Originality said:

Honestly, I don't notice any "lag" at all. Perhaps it has to do with the media you're using? I'm using a 2GB Kingston Japan microSD. I'm still a big fan of the M3 DS Real. One of my top flashcarts right now. Just a real slick, straight-forward interface. If it's this good now, I can't wait to see how Sakura turns out (I've stayed away from the betas and stuff on purpose so I can experience the final product first).

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
It's not the card. I use Sandisk 8GB MicroSDHC C4, and it has exactly 0 difference with my 2GB MicroSD card, or my 1GB MicroSD card from Kingston, or my 512MB MicroSD Card from Motorola. I doubt it's the M3 Real either, since I've got 2 of them run on 2 different DSs (see my signature for details). Further than that, it's widely reported on these very forums that the GUI for the M3 Real loader is laggy and sometimes unresponsive (can take 3-5 clicks with the stylus to get it to respond).

That said, the lag isn't extreme. Sure it's nowhere near as fast as the M3 Simply, but the M3 Real GUI makes it feel more powerful, and the moment Sakura fixes the lag (which it hopefully will), it will probably be hard for anybody to find anything bad to say about the M3 Real... excluding the lack of RTS (which actually works to their favour in protected games like FF:CC - RoF).

D

Deleted User

The GUI for mine is perfect, hasn't lagged at all.

Anyway, who else thinks that Sakura will be M3 DS Real v4.0?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o