New DSI XL Data Management work araound

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by sylviebi, Nov 24, 2010.

Nov 24, 2010
  1. sylviebi
    OP

Newcomer sylviebi Member

Canada
    Hi,

I have a new DSI XL with firmware 1.4U. I do not really want to run a systems update as I have a DSTTi Gold (www.ndstti.cn) and am not sure if it will work afterwards. So I am looking for a work around for the data management.

Is there a homebrew app out there that will do the same as the Data Management?
    -copy pictures and music from my DSI XL to the SD card

Has anyone done a systems update on a DSIXL with the above mentioned card? If yes, what was your out come?

Thanks in advance,
    Sylvie
    PS: I wish I would have come to this site first and saw that the bleeping card I just bought is no longer being supported. I just bought 4 cards for friends and family. Well I guess it's not an issue if no one ever does an update...

2. mathyuowns

Banned mathyuowns Banned

Australia
    Just Create Folders in the root of your sd name them music,videos etc. then if you have moonshell open them on your ds or download load it from the offical site.

3. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    The cards not being supported also means they won't play new games. You, like many people, just got ripped off.

Anyways no, there's NO way for flash carts to access the DSi's SD card or any of it's stored data or dsiware or pictures, at all, period, end of story.

4. sylviebi
    OP

Newcomer sylviebi Member

Canada
    ok thanks for the responses.
    I decided to do the update on my dsi to 1.4.1u and my card still worked. yea for me!