• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veign06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Little off topic but this was the first handheld I have ever imported...grabbed the AUS white N3DS. The US charger seems to work fine, so I am assuming that is okay to use? I really want to grab one of the charging stands but I have only found the japanese ones. Would there be any issue with that lol...just thought I'd ask since I would have an AUS N3DS, US charger, then a JPN charging stand.

csos95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Little off topic but this was the first handheld I have ever imported...grabbed the AUS white N3DS. The US charger seems to work fine, so I am assuming that is okay to use? I really want to grab one of the charging stands but I have only found the japanese ones. Would there be any issue with that lol...just thought I'd ask since I would have an AUS N3DS, US charger, then a JPN charging stand.

The output of all of the 3ds charger is the same, whatever the input is it converts it to the same output needed by the 3ds. So there's no problem charging a AUS 3ds with a US charger.

mc-kiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland

No Problem use any charger u want

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Wow, amazing that you have something of each region. lol

Shanester

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to gather an opinion on the lack of EmuNAND support for the upcoming update from people who bought imported 3DS's. I kinda want to cancel my Nippon order before they ship it out tomorrow...

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to gather an opinion on the lack of EmuNAND support for the upcoming update from people who bought imported 3DS's. I kinda want to cancel my Nippon order before they ship it out tomorrow...

They stated it would have region free in their video, so that's a guarantee. They also guaranteed .cia support. They didn't say anything on EmuNAND, so they aren't lying at all. For me, as long as it's confirmed to be region free I'm probably going to order an AUS N3DS once the 9.2 update hits.

Shanester

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They stated it would have region free in their video, so that's a guarantee. They also guaranteed .cia support. They didn't say anything on EmuNAND, so they aren't lying at all. For me, as long as it's confirmed to be region free I'm probably going to order an AUS N3DS once the 9.2 update hits.

The whole reason I bought the New 3DS LL was for future-proofing. I'm assuming most future games will benefit from the beefed up hardware. However, there's no way to play future games without emunand.

csos95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The whole reason I bought the New 3DS LL was for future-proofing. I'm assuming most future games will benefit from the beefed up hardware. However, there's no way to play future games without emunand.

So far it's looking like it might just be the same thing that happened with 2.0, when it was released initially it didn't have many of the current features, but they were added later on. Hopefully the same is true here and they'll have a emuNAND update after the initial release.

Reactions: DSlite2

Omer

Trophies
XP
Country
Play Asia now is out of stock for PAL n3dsxl. I wonder if the next shipping which is expected at 9/1/2015 will have the newer firmware.I'm afraid that my console will come in 9.3 or 9.4 because I pre-ordered from them.

Reactions: Omar Abdalrazaq

mc-kiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Play Asia now is out of stock for PAL n3dsxl. I wonder if the next shipping which expected at 9/1/2015 will have the newer firmware.I'm afraid that my console will come in 9.3 or 9.4 because I pre-ordered from them.

Same Here lets hope that wont be the case

Reactions: Omer

PekingGoose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks. That's the same reason why I went for the Smash edition. I didn't want to take the risk that the Metallic Black version would come with firmware 9.3/9.4

Saw my charge and refund on my online bank statement today, and thought I should let you know that I was charged $196 CAD and only given $185 CAD after cancelling my order with Nippon-Yasan. Not enough for me to throw a fit, but a bit confused as to why (maybe some wonky way with how they calculate exchange rates, or the fees associated through switching currencies).

Shanester

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saw my charge and refund on my online bank statement today, and thought I should let you know that I was charged $196 CAD and only given $185 CAD after cancelling my order with Nippon-Yasan. Not enough for me to throw a fit, but a bit confused as to why (maybe some wonky way with how they calculate exchange rates, or the fees associated through switching currencies).

Weird. I got refunded in full (according to paypal). If you paid thru paypal, what did your statement there say?
EDIT: Here's the paypal info for my transaction with Nippon-Yasan. The 25000 yen purchase was the Super Smash Bros edition LL
iW24W6Q.png

PekingGoose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Weird. I got refunded in full (according to paypal). If you paid thru paypal, what did your statement there say?
EDIT: Here's the paypal info for my transaction with Nippon-Yasan. The 25000 yen purchase was the Super Smash Bros edition LL
iW24W6Q.png

Hmm, it probably has something to do with the payment method then. I can't even remember what method I used but I don't believe it was through PayPal (I think the charge was something like HiPayWallet or something, I'm assuming that was from Nippon-Yasan since it's the only charge on my card that closely resembles how much I paid). I'll keep it in mind next time to use PayPal!

rescgaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is a little off topic, but is there a similar resource, but for US 3ds/3ds XL's? I could only find an EU one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Psi in real life: