• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pu1se80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should get my JPN New 3ds LL from Play-Asia on Wednesday. I'll post here the firmware I receive. Mainly went with Japan version due to price and I hear there e-shop is pretty loaded with demos. Also have a US 3ds XL with sky3ds for backup.

Veign06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's pretty awesome. Thanks for posting that.
I ordered the same model from Play-Asia too and it should arrive on Wednesday. I was wondering. But, I have a Sky3DS too so I have a backup plan.
But, now I may be able to use this shiny GW that just showed up at my door today!
Yep, I also bought the AUS white N3DS from PlayAsia...came with 9.0. Little off topic but it also came with a free playasia case which smells absolutely terrible lol.

Multiboy2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep I would bet that yours would have the same fw version as the Aus imports seem less popular because of the price but for me it was worth it to have an English system menu.
Yep same here. Having to read an English system menu and full access to english(PAL) region games/eshop in the terrible event that ALL flashcards get magically blocked, is worth every penny. I would much rather be stuck having to pay for PAL region games on the Eshop vs JAP region games anyday. Mine will be here tomorrow....im counting the minutes and rocking back and forth in front of the door lol.

mastermodr94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep same here. Having to read an English system menu and full access to english(PAL) region games/eshop in the terrible event that ALL flashcards get magically blocked, is worth every penny. I would much rather be stuck having to pay for PAL region games on the Eshop vs JAP region games anyday. Mine will be here tomorrow....im counting the minutes and rocking back and forth in front of the door lol.
Exactly my thoughts.

Jasperjern

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Should get my JPN New 3ds LL from Play-Asia on Wednesday. I'll post here the firmware I receive. Mainly went with Japan version due to price and I hear there e-shop is pretty loaded with demos. Also have a US 3ds XL with sky3ds for backup.
Looking forward >< when did you order it??

DSlite2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Play-Asia has the Super Smash Bros N3DS XL on sale for $219 if anyone is interested. That's the lowest price I've seen them list it for. I also have a $5 off code from my N3DS XL order if anyone wants it. ML-SDL-NDH

Multiboy2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Aussie model 3DS showed up today finally. And, this little thing is amazingly light weight.
Came from PlayAsia too with :yaynds: 9.0 on it. I popped in my sky3ds and it just worked. I still have my unopened Gateway sitting there, but the Sky keeps me from missing it.
I swear I dont know what's wrong with the people on here. Sky3ds is a perfectly viable alternative. But, I digress.

Off topic, anybody on the fence about picking up the new model 3ds, dont be. Just get it.
The way they fixed the 3D(Stable 3D) is worth the price of admission alone.
Everything from the menu speed, youtube, web, and pretty much everything else is significantly faster and much more responsive.
And while im not really into the whole faceplate thing, I do like how there is just enough free space between the faceplate and the unit for me to store a microsd card under there!
The speakers are also much louder than my old 3DS XL and the New 3DS speakers also sound super clear in comparison. The screen seems a bit better too. Everything in ENGLISH. It was worth the few extra bucks for that.
PlayAsia was nice and fast. I recommend them as well for those who are looking to import an aussie model.

Reactions: Deleted-355425

Jasperjern

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sosad. Its public holiday today in UK and I was supposed to receive my N3DS today : (, I dont even know if I should buy my Gateway card now.
I'm gonna travel for 3 days tmr. Anyone know what will Fedex do if I'm not home? (I live in a apartment)

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
My Aussie model 3DS showed up today finally. And, this little thing is amazingly light weight.
Came from PlayAsia too with :yaynds: 9.0 on it. I popped in my sky3ds and it just worked. I still have my unopened Gateway sitting there, but the Sky keeps me from missing it.
I swear I dont know what's wrong with the people on here. Sky3ds is a perfectly viable alternative. But, I digress.

Off topic, anybody on the fence about picking up the new model 3ds, dont be. Just get it.
The way they fixed the 3D(Stable 3D) is worth the price of admission alone.
Everything from the menu speed, youtube, web, and pretty much everything else is significantly faster and much more responsive.
And while im not really into the whole faceplate thing, I do like how there is just enough free space between the faceplate and the unit for me to store a microsd card under there!
The speakers are also much louder than my old 3DS XL and the New 3DS speakers also sound super clear in comparison. The screen seems a bit better too. Everything in ENGLISH. It was worth the few extra bucks for that.
PlayAsia was nice and fast. I recommend them as well for those who are looking to import an aussie model.
We're waiting for gateway for the region free feature that Sky3DS doesn't have. But if you just wanna play games from your region, then the Sky3DS should be fine.
How do you find the "nipple stick"? Sensitive enough? : 3
In all seriousness, just checking, you didn't switch on the wifi, did you?

D

Deleted-355425

i know right? it just works perfectly and no messing around... having both you are in the best position.

Sosad. Its public holiday today in UK and I was supposed to receive my N3DS today : (, I dont even know if I should buy my Gateway card now.
I'm gonna travel for 3 days tmr. Anyone know what will Fedex do if I'm not home? (I live in a apartment)

usually hold it for 7 days or redeliver it again the day after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Is that alot? You'd think shipping from China be cheaper, but alot longer wait