New: 1457 - Rockman Zero 3 (J)

dotKite

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry im kind of a newb but how did you guys get the RMZ 3 rom.

biggrin.gif
Sorry for asking but im just a stupid newbie
No ROM requests are allowed. Download mIRC (Multiple Interent Relay Chat) and connect to #GBATemp on EFNet. There's a guide somewhere, but I don't know the link.

And I'm confused with the blue doors, I want to know why everything goes green when I enter one. :wtf: Also, I'm stuck on the first second level, if you know what I mean. :-P

Tac

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I apologize, I just saw the rules and I made a silly mistake so I've deleted this message. Thanks for the help though guys.

Garageboy101

GBAtemp's personal GooK -('.-)
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oohh.... i gotta try this out damnit... im too late................................

@Luse

hey why u change ur sig! i like the old one better............

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I apologize, I just saw the rules and I made a silly mistake so I've deleted this message. Thanks for the help though guys.
Holy crap! A new person that actually READS the rules! And no one told him to either!
ohmy.gif

I might get on this game next week (stupid, stupid exams), but I might not, as I like to understand what's happening as I play the game.

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I might get on this game next week (stupid, stupid exams), but I might not, as I like to understand what's happening as I play the game.
I know what you mean. Other people may want to play the game more for the gameplay than the story and that's understandable but I'd rather keep my hands off this one until the english version is out as well.

Tac

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
L

LioConvey

There are cheat codes on unlocking EXE4 enemies in Cyber space.(they are lame...... but better than nothing.)

Anyways I manage to unlock ultimate mode. It is so fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol