Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DAMNNNNNNN
I WANT THIS IN ENGLISH

WHAT THEY DISCOVERED ABOUT DARK ELF?
WHY X APPEAR AGAIN?
THAT FLOATING OLD GUY IS DR.KAIN? AND IF IS DR.KAIN WHY IS EVIL?

damndamndamn!

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haha, I love it so far, just wish I could understand what's going on...

I can't seem to hit S rank, I'm stuck on A rank >.>

Oh well, I think I'll stop now so I don't accidentally spoil anything for myself...

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

I WANT THIS IN ENGLISH
WHAT THEY DISCOVERED ABOUT DARK ELF?
WHY X APPEAR AGAIN
THAT FLOATING OLD GUY IS DR.KAIN? AND IF IS DR.KAIN WHY IS EVIL?

damndamndamn!
there's a reason why we warn people before posting spoilers u know
mad.gif

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dice those are the first five minute of game!
wink.gif

anybody who try the game see's that as for the doctor i didn't say that is kain i think is kain because it look like kain...

i putted it under spoiler

BlazeHedgehog

Trophies
Website
www.blazefire.tk
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
why do the games always come in jap 1st :/ anit fair.

It's not fair that 95% of all videogames on the market today are developed and produced in Japan? It's not fair that a game that is made in Japan first, is released in Japan first?

Come now, this is how things have been since the NES era. That's over 10 years. It has no signs of changing, so complaining about it is useless.

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only Japan seems to have the creativity to make good games like this.
So until America and the rest of the world get those kind of skills, we will always have to wait for translations of good Japanese-made games.
That's right, I said it!
laugh.gif

RedIce

Trophies
Website
zer0z.deviantart.com
XP
Country
this game seems easier than the other two... i could easily get an 96p S rank in the first level, nd i only get 4 less points because of the damage i got from forgetting to pause the gb for about 10sec on the boss...
anyways, if you dont get what they are saing, i'll try to make a quick translation based on my experience from the other two
after the first mission, go right and enter the second door from the left, that guy will give you two weapons, the recoils rod, which charged shot makes you go higher and can break some stuff, and the sheield boomerang, that can be throwed with the charged shot. that guy is cerveaux, first option is to see the disks, second option is talk (talk will be useless, cuz most don't know nuthin bout jap here).
in the big room, stand in front of the girl (ciel) and press up. first option is to talk to the operator, second is to talk to ciel.
with operator, first option is mission, second is to go to already visited areas.
with ciel first option is data, (in data, first option is save, second load, third delete) and second option is talk. when saving over an already saved file, she says if you want to overwrite, first option is yes, second is no (default is second option, no)

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this game seems easier than the other two... i could easily get an 96p S rank in the first level, nd i only get 4 less points because of the damage i got from forgetting to pause the gb for about 10sec on the boss...
anyways, if you dont get what they are saing, i'll try to make a quick translation based on my experience from the other two
after the first mission, go right and enter the second door from the left, that guy will give you two weapons, the recoils rod, which charged shot makes you go higher and can break some stuff, and the sheield boomerang, that can be throwed with the charged shot. that guy is cerveaux, first option is to see the disks, second option is talk (talk will be useless, cuz most don't know nuthin bout jap here).
in the big room, stand in front of the girl (ciel) and press up. first option is to talk to the operator, second is to talk to ciel.
with operator, first option is mission, second is to go to already visited areas.
with ciel first option is data, (in data, first option is save, second load, third delete) and second option is talk. when saving over an already saved file, she says if you want to overwrite, first option is yes, second is no (default is second option, no)
Lol, it probably seems easier because we've played the previous ones. XD
Funny how I got 100p and only got an A rank though...>.>

NeoBahamut

Dragon King of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT"S Finally here!!!!!!

Must download
laugh.gif

-Bahamut Unsummoned-

P.S. Wow... 999 posts already... getting ready for the last one
biggrin.gif

(Z)

The SAVE creator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi all,

... but this is a BETTER & HARDER game as MZM !!! ... lol ...

... (Z) has created (BONUS) Screenshotgalery (100) of the Rockman Zero 3 as ".gba" (work nice with Flashcards, Emu ... etc.)
Please press L & R to browse the PIC's !!!

This is NOT copyrighted ROM, or something so, it's a free ".gba" (1,3mb) created by (Z) !!!

Have a FUN & let's PLAY GBA !!!
mfg
(Z)

RedIce

Trophies
Website
zer0z.deviantart.com
XP
Country
zarcon, if you got 100p and got an A, i think you got 100p in one of the middle levels, because the rank is calculated with the points from the other missions, so if you get a A and a A and a S, youre probably gonna stick with an A, dont worry though, you can get the ex skills with both A and S rank

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I've completed it, and I think it safe to say it's harder then both MMZ and MMZ 2, of course with all the extra stuff you get that game becomes easier (and I don't mean elves) play through and see...

smile.gif
I'm starting to wish I could change my vote for game of the year, even though I loved Zero Mission, this game kicks it's ass int he challenge department...

I'm trying to figure out how to open up hard mode as I heard a rumor there's a second ending if you beat hard...

(Z)

The SAVE creator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@ Luse
... but why do you change your BEST sig/ava EVER?
I hope this is a JOKE of you ... lol ... The new sig/ava is not so bad & ACTUALY!

... please, come back!

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I finally have a chance to play it now!

EDIT1: What do the "Boxes that when collected give you a number" do?
EDIT2: Man, I wish I knew what the crap these guys are saying!

Regal_Warrior

Oh my god. Its the lord of pie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This was one of my most awaited games, I just bought the 2nd one a week or so ago. I wonder if this one will be as good as the last two. Do you guys think this could go as far as the Megaman and Megaman X series.

Also Off Topic: Does anyone know a good online place to find the Megaman Zero 1 cause it not at any of my local gamestores. Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and with yourself :creep:
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    As a reminder crack pipes left in the lobby will be thrown away, the DMV is not responsible for lost crack pipes!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a camera I can film what I want
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Gotta give my fans what they want...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    get crackin'
    Well hmm got that Eeros 6+ router working so no need for a new one for now lol
    Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, is it truly discrimination if you dislike everyone equally? like, if i dislike everyone, then am i racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, etc., or am i just a hater?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All of the above...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You gotta be on Psis level and hate your own people
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i meant everyone, even my own people, and myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, well thats ok then
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (i don't dislike people, it's just a hypothe- aaaaaand i'm banned aren't i?)
    Good good let your hate flow through you!!!
    +2
    Emperor Palpetine reveals that he is trans Jewish pro abortion and drives a Prius!
    Unlimited Power!!!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hate fuels your cybertruck
    Yeah this Eero router is way better than the one my ISP gave me, still might need to buy one but until then this one is better lol
    The one Comcast provided is apparently powered by a comadore 64 chip lol
    What's weird is that they both have about the same speed in bandwidth but the Comcast one feels laggy like click something and it takes a second to load, the Eero one is just instant lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: What's weird is that they both have about the same speed in bandwidth but the Comcast one feels...