bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i know not all of us enjoy paying for a gba game that last 5 to 10 days and your done with it, and you cant take it back, and blockbuster ...well renting gba games is insane anyway lol. a patch will come out most likely and we can continue to play games on our flash cart without worrying about paying 50 bucks for a game that wont get me but 5 days enjoyment. instead i can take my 50 bucks and buy a gc game
smile.gif

Zendrik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, i thought i made a mistake in flashing the .sav. i didnt know the size of the .sav. I know it is 128k now and i flashed it under those circumstances with F2A and it still doesnt work. Ima just play MMZ2 and Shining Soul now until a patch comes out.

Hybrid Stigmata

The New Build
Trophies
Website
home.earthlink.net
XP
Country
United States
i tried flashing this onto my flash, but after i put the sav into the flash, it still says corrupt data???
They have to match in name.

I.E: Super Mario Bros 3.gba and Super Mario Advance 4 - Super Mario Bros 3.sav won't work together. They both have to be the same.

Try that.
I doesn't work that way on the EZFA simply the EU save must be different from the US.
ezfa sucks

Hybrid Stigmata

The New Build
Trophies
Website
home.earthlink.net
XP
Country
United States
i know not all of us enjoy paying for a gba game that last 5 to 10 days and your done with it, and you cant take it back, and blockbuster ...well renting gba games is insane anyway lol. a patch will come out most likely and we can continue to play games on our flash cart without worrying about paying 50 bucks for a game that wont get me but 5 days enjoyment. instead i can take my 50 bucks and buy a gc game
smile.gif
50 bucks? where the hell are you buying gba games

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
heh lol 50 is exagerated by ten dollars, in the gamestops ans ebgames and in walmart near me all new gba games are about 40 plus tax, and if its an older game its 30 plus tax, and if its a really old game its 20 plus tax. so ya figure why waste alot of money on something that gives me 1 week of entertainment when i have an f2a 256 mbit flashcart and my money wasting problem is solved
smile.gif
i ddint even pay for it either i got it for Christmas last year
smile.gif

as far as gc games to the person who said that, well im too lazy too search the whole net for gc games to spend 2 days downloading a 3 gig file lol and puting it on some tiny cd or whatever when 50 bucks saves me the trouble of that lol whereas a gab rom takes me about 2 seconds slol

OldKupo

Bye.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
heh lol 50 is exagerated by ten dollars, in the gamestops ans ebgames and in walmart near me all new gba games are about 40 plus tax, and if its an older game its 30 plus tax, and if its a really old game its 20 plus tax. so ya figure why waste alot of money on something that gives me 1 week of entertainment when i have an f2a 256 mbit flashcart and my money wasting problem is solved
smile.gif
smile.gif

as far as gc games to the person who said that, well im too lazy too search the whole net for gc games to spend 2 days downloading a 3 gig file lol and puting it on some tiny cd or whatever when 50 bucks saves me the trouble of that lol whereas a gab rom takes me about 2 seconds slol
You chould just use bittorrent or go into a certan channel in efnet.

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
smile.gif
smile.gif

You chould just use bittorrent or go into a certan channel in efnet.
sorry but i still dont get that bit torrent crap its just as foreign as irc adn kazza and emule. not only does it take hourse to wait for someone who ahst the stuff, but they can download from you. i dont like file sharing stuff and leaving my comp on. i stick to sites or trading through my ftp. so as far as gba games, ill just stick to my flash cart and for gc roms, until they come out with a super cable modem that downloads at an incedibly immenze speed and gc roms are all over the internet, but until then i can keep dreamin
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

Totally going off topic there kiddies.

(just wanna say that i read the thread before posting etc etc etc)

I am yet ANOTHER one of us who can't get the US version to work with the .sav file on an F2A 256 card. So I'm playing the Japanese version instead (which never really gave me any issues). Still the e-reader stuff sounds awesome and I'm going to end up buying the game, but a patch would be nice.

1. Wheres the patch
ohmy.gif

2. Has ANYONE gotten the US rom w/ .sav to work on an F2A 256?
blink.gif

Vinpire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Vinpire you are a nobody attention whore, die.
I think you're confusing yourself with Vinpire.
I'm not quite sure how you figure i'm an attention whore, i'm idle most of the time staying out the way of dumbasses like yourself. On the rare occasion i offer a simple solution for the other lazy people like myself to save them from switching save types when they want to play his game, i get grief from people like you!

Thanks for sticking up for me there CLu`
wink.gif

Vince.

ps. i'm not doubting the nobody part, i'm pretty sure i am a nobody, but it's better to be nobody than somebody like r0r.

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
r0r does make me laugh,he was abusing evasion for releasing a +1 trainer on gba-nfo so i asked him to show me he can do better and all he did was openly slag down this forum then joins it!

lets all bow down to the uber l33t r0r cus we know how great he is
wacko.gif
happy.gif
rolleyes.gif
wacko.gif

Mclaren_84314

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Help!! I have the 1212 US version and i cant play it on visualboy advance 1.6a. The Gameboy Player screen loads then an error of "Your saved data is corrupted" appears after. Any suggestions?

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Help!! I have the 1212 US version and i cant play it on visualboy advance 1.6a. The Gameboy Player screen loads then an error of "Your saved data is corrupted" appears after. Any suggestions?
try reading the complete post in full before posting and making yourself look silly!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy