Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1033 - The Incredible Hulk USA 64 Mbits (Venom)

1033.PNG
1033-2.PNG

Save Type : EEPROM[/p]

T

Tavis

How about you try the game, then post. It works much better that way because then your post is actually valuable.

- this post falls under valuable because I'm suggesting an improvement for everyone else
smile.gif

G

Geezer

How do you know the film is bad? Have you watched it? No...
I think it looks pretty cool from the trailers.

obanir

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Didn't you know that the cool thing to do is put things down before you have any idea what they are like?
The second Hulk film is even worse
laugh.gif

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
The game is as bad as the movie sounds. I don't know why each game with Hulk is so bad (except Marvel VS Street Fighter and Xmen VS Street Fighter on Saturn). About the movie it looks really bad if i judged the trailer cause Hulk is completely abused and disproportioned. It's as if i see a Playstation sprite. It sounds ridiculous. If the game follow the story of the movie (and it seems to) then i am sure to not see the movie cause the game is really annoying. Most of the time it's break wall, generator, and zap everyone (why fight them after all ?). Too bad the programmer never respect the spirit of the old Hulk TV serie. Sorry, i give a 4/10 to this game.

obanir

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Too bad the programmer never respect the spirit of the old Hulk TV serie.
I always thought the series was a bit poo. It wasn't an accurate depiction of
the Hulk at all, but I suppose it was due to their budget and the limited special effects in those days. Bill Bixby was great as Banner and gave us that
classic line "don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry" which I notice they have put in the film, but the Hulk himself was weedy compared to the comic book Hulk and he couldn't even talk. I didn't care much for the tv show at all but I think the movie will be good. As for the Hulk
looking a bit crap in the trailers, people said the same about the Spiderman special effects in the trailer for that film but by the time the movie came out all was well so don't write it off yet.

mukimuki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thu hulk may well have been weedu compared to the book, but have you ever considered that a human would never be able to achieve that degree of size? that'd be why they choose CG this time (not that i like it, but...)

lou ferrigno was damn big for his day and when i watched it as a kid he WAS the hulk. sure now with the net everyone knows someone who benches 1000lbs and squats 5000lb at a bodyweight of 300 (age 15). but back in the day louie was my hero

obanir

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That was my point, its from an era when special effects were limited.
To say they should respect the spirit of the tv program is wrong, because its not what the Hulk is about, the comic book is what they should be trying to attain the spirit of.

Deanwick

GBAtemp terror that flaps in the night!
Trophies
Website
batman.jypoly.fi
XP
Country
Finland
Dunno `bout this...the Pc/Gc/PS2/XBX - versions of this game are just plainly awesome(well,´cept the Ps2-ver,for what I`ve heard
laugh.gif
),so this should be good,but it isn`t. It`s just so damn mediocre,there`s nothing absolutely horrific about it and nothing awesome. Hopefully the film will be as awesome as the trailer of it
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-