New: 1014 - Sega Arcade Gallery (E)

fparri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Man this is great. Now I dont have to unpack my SMS anymore -)
Man, why unpacking it, when you can play the originals on MAME ?
wink.gif

*just joking, I know it's nostalgy*

gain4

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow wow wow! Been waiting a long time for this!!
biggrin.gif

And I must say that this is much better than I had imagined. It's SO fast!!!! Just brilliant! The car handling in OutRun is very good!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

2die4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
*WOO HOO* Downloading it now and ready to flash ! Can't wait to try Out Run !! I'll have my headphones plugged in to enjoy "Magical Sound Shower" !!!
biggrin.gif

Tripmann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
*WOO HOO* Downloading it now and ready to flash ! Can't wait to try Out Run !! I'll have my headphones plugged in to enjoy "Magical Sound Shower" !!!Â
biggrin.gif
Amen to that, Out Run is one of my favourite games of all time and the soundtrack is a classic. I still play it via Mame with a wheel and pedals. It's hard to believe I'm carrying such a good conversion of this around in my pocket!! Maybe this wil get me away from advance wars for a while
biggrin.gif

Tripmann

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
2die4 -> You like the band to/die/for???
Who is that girl to the left on your avatar?

Hey, is the Outrun song by Instant Remedy in this game?! (then I mean the original version)

2die4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey Elrinth, the girl to the left on my avatar is also Yuna from Final Fantasy X-2 (one of her costume changes in the game). Never heard any stuff by the band to/die/for, what kind of material do they play ? I'll have a search for it on kazaa
smile.gif

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
Again ? A port of them ? ok, it's good to have them on a handheld and with a good quality but i prefer to see original sega games on gba too. Btw, the best version of out run is on saturn, with a special code (or after you finish the game), you can run it faster and smoother than the arcade game.

SPPowah

Trophies
XP
Country
I tested the games on hardware , and I never thought they can be so fun... When i saw the game I thought that it was gonna be another crappy port but... not! I almost cry when i saw outrun backlited with my SP...

Really cool....

2die4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Sega Saturn version of Out Run rocks. I have the one on the Sega Ages Volume 1 collection as well as the stand alone JAP import version which allows you to put the game CD into a normal CD player and listen to the music as well remixed versions too
smile.gif

I think the GBA version of Out Run is really cool, better than the Megadrive/Genesis version. Was a bit worried after seeing the crappy Sega Rally on GBA that it was going to be similar but thank God it's not.

A

aaaaaa

This is well good. Space harrier is such a good game, on Shenmue I kept going to the arcade and playing it
wink.gif

K

Kasuiro

what's happening??? I cant play this game, when I try to run the rom on emulator i only see a white screen
frown.gif

R

romeolovesyou

In that case VBA 1.5a mustnt be up to emulating it fully, coz the road is completely barren for me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch