nesDS - Small Issue

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Skyline969, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Skyline969
    OP

Skyline969 MENUdo Afficionado

Nov 18, 2008
    Canada
    Saskatchewan
    So I got a ROM of Double Dragon, all three of them, and I and III work fine. However, when I load up DDII, The intro is all garbled but the music is fine. Once I hit start a few times to exit the intro screen and select my game mode, everything is perfectly fine. However, I'm a bit obsessive for detail, so does anyone else have this issue or did I just get a bad ROM dump?

PS: I also have major issues with After Burner, but I think it just uses things that nesDS does not emulate.

2. Goshogun1

Goshogun1 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 20, 2007
    United States
    Below is the link to an up-to-date compatibility thread. Sadly DD2 fits into the "glitchy" category. Sorry. But, thats not to say quite a few games work very well. It just so happens that sometimes its the game you want to play. Check out this thread to see what does, and doesn't work.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=81903

3. Skyline969
    OP

Nov 18, 2008
    Canada
    Saskatchewan
    Thanks, Goshogun. Fortunately, those are the only two games that don't work perfectly for me. All the others - Uninvited, Zelda II, Yoshi's Cookie, etc - all work flawlessly.

4. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    do a few google searches because there is a build that fixes the punchout issue, and i've read some people got ddII running on it.

-another world

5. Skyline969
    OP

Nov 18, 2008
    Canada
    Saskatchewan
    That was the nesDS version I was using (the Punch-Out!! fix) but it still screwed up those games. Now I use the modded version where it sets my default directory to /NES and has some other fixes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice