MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So I got a ROM of Double Dragon, all three of them, and I and III work fine. However, when I load up DDII, The intro is all garbled but the music is fine. Once I hit start a few times to exit the intro screen and select my game mode, everything is perfectly fine. However, I'm a bit obsessive for detail, so does anyone else have this issue or did I just get a bad ROM dump?

PS: I also have major issues with After Burner, but I think it just uses things that nesDS does not emulate.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Below is the link to an up-to-date compatibility thread. Sadly DD2 fits into the "glitchy" category. Sorry. But, thats not to say quite a few games work very well. It just so happens that sometimes its the game you want to play. Check out this thread to see what does, and doesn't work.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=81903

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks, Goshogun. Fortunately, those are the only two games that don't work perfectly for me. All the others - Uninvited, Zelda II, Yoshi's Cookie, etc - all work flawlessly.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Another World said:
do a few google searches because there is a build that fixes the punchout issue, and i've read some people got ddII running on it.

-another world
That was the nesDS version I was using (the Punch-Out!! fix) but it still screwed up those games. Now I use the modded version where it sets my default directory to /NES and has some other fixes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: