Homebrew NES Emulation - Whats wrong?

z2akuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have all my games, and emulation for every system working just fine... Except nintendo's.

When I click nesDS I see the file directory, but it just locks up. The dpad doesn't work, I cant reset or click anything.

Thoughts? Is there anything obvious I am missing? Thanks in advance.

I have an Acekard 2 DSI and a PNY 4 gig Mini SD chip.

The nesDS is in the root directory and the games are in the nes folder.

Thoughts?

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll probably get better Emulator help in the NDS Emulation forum. *moved*
smile.gif

hdofu

Trophies
Website
www.wikitsune.com
XP
Country
United States
did you disable the pad via the bottom screen ingame menu? you can set it so it won't use those buttons (not entirely sure why anyone would want to, but if playing with setting it isn't too hard to accidentally disable them)

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same thing happens to me op. I heard somewhere that nes ds doesn't work on sdhc cards (don't count my word for it though). I have an acekard 2

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jgu1994 said:
Same thing happens to me op. I heard somewhere that nes ds doesn't work on sdhc cards (don't count my word for it though). I have an acekard 2

I have an M3 Real with 8GB SDHC, and nesds works perfectly w/o any tinkering. I am using it just as the OP says they are.

Hmmm, maybe certain cards don't work with it using SDHC cards. I dunno what to say, as I only have one card to test it on. Sucks that it won't work for some people, as NesDS is one of the best apps for the DS.
sad.gif

hdofu

Trophies
Website
www.wikitsune.com
XP
Country
United States
jgu1994 said:

I can confirm right now thats is not true (just loaded it with my m3 real using sakura 1.12.1 on an 8 gb microsd hc, controls are working)

could be a firmware problem with your card's compatibility in regard to the program

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: