NeoDS for blue Gateway card: white screen problem

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by spanish_biker79, Apr 2, 2015.

1. spanish_biker79
    OP

spanish_biker79 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2006
    Hello,

I read here that the blue Gateway supports the NeoDS emulator:
    http://www.gateway3ds.info/Gateway-3DS-run-NDS-ROMs.htm#

I've done the following steps, but keep on getting a white screen after trying to launch it:

• I downloaded the NeoDS emulator and put all the folders plus the NeoDS.nds file on the root folder of the microsd.
    • I put the converted games.neo on the root of the microSD as well
    • I launched the software for the blue card and from there I navigate to the NeoDS.nds file on the folders structure and click on it.
    • What happens at this point is that I just get a WHITE SCREEN, nothing else happens... :S

Any idea if I'm doing anything wrong or what could I do? My 3DS firmware is 4.5...

Do you know what could be happening here and what I could do to have this working on a blue Gateway card in my 3DS?

2. nccom

nccom GBAtemp Fan

Feb 9, 2006
    Estonia
  3. spanish_biker79
    OP

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2006
    Thanks, same problem.

• I got the _DSMENU.DAT file from the link and replaced the one on my microSD
    • I got the game.dldi file and replaced the one inside _rpg
    • Run NeoDS again
    But still receiving the White Screen :(

4. nccom

nccom GBAtemp Fan

Feb 9, 2006
    Estonia
  5. spanish_biker79
    OP

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2006
    That's the post I was following, downloaded his files and the theory is quite straight forward, even more... putting the same NeoDS.nds and games.neo on my standard DS works just fine with a M3Real, but on the 3DS with the blue Gateway nothing...

Thanks for the help though. If you can think of anything else I could try, pls do let me know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice