NeoDS for blue Gateway card: white screen problem

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by spanish_biker79, Apr 2, 2015.

1. spanish_biker79
    OP

spanish_biker79 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2006
    Hello,

I read here that the blue Gateway supports the NeoDS emulator:
    http://www.gateway3ds.info/Gateway-3DS-run-NDS-ROMs.htm#

I've done the following steps, but keep on getting a white screen after trying to launch it:

• I downloaded the NeoDS emulator and put all the folders plus the NeoDS.nds file on the root folder of the microsd.
    • I put the converted games.neo on the root of the microSD as well
    • I launched the software for the blue card and from there I navigate to the NeoDS.nds file on the folders structure and click on it.
    • What happens at this point is that I just get a WHITE SCREEN, nothing else happens... :S

Any idea if I'm doing anything wrong or what could I do? My 3DS firmware is 4.5...

Do you know what could be happening here and what I could do to have this working on a blue Gateway card in my 3DS?

2. nccom

nccom GBAtemp Fan

Feb 9, 2006
    Estonia
  3. spanish_biker79
    OP

spanish_biker79 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2006
    Thanks, same problem.

• I got the _DSMENU.DAT file from the link and replaced the one on my microSD
    • I got the game.dldi file and replaced the one inside _rpg
    • Run NeoDS again
    But still receiving the White Screen :(

4. nccom

nccom GBAtemp Fan

Feb 9, 2006
    Estonia
  5. spanish_biker79
    OP

spanish_biker79 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2006
    That's the post I was following, downloaded his files and the theory is quite straight forward, even more... putting the same NeoDS.nds and games.neo on my standard DS works just fine with a M3Real, but on the 3DS with the blue Gateway nothing...

Thanks for the help though. If you can think of anything else I could try, pls do let me know.