Hacking Need someone to PM ios36 for vwii

Jadcox777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes hello I cannot seem to be able to update my wii u and I need a iso36 in order to fix the issue if someone could message me a download or the file that would be wonderful thank you. I have a proper installer and everything I just need the file as I cannot find it online at a reliable source.

Jadcox777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand what this is supposed to do but gosh dam for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get the common key I need for the stupid key.txt A little guidance on this step would be great.

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Google "Wii U VWii Common Key se7ensins" and click the first link.

-Copy the key and paste it into a blank .txt file. Remove any spaces between the letters/numbers. Name the file key.txt and place it in the same folder as NUSD for vWii.

-Download vWii IOS36 (title is 0000000700000024, version is 3864) and click the pack WAD option.

-Move the newly created .WAD to your SD card /Wad folder and install via a Wad Manager like YAWMM: http://www.hacksden.com/showthread.php/7241

Last edited by xfcrowman,

Jadcox777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have gotten the IS036 finally thank you but now it seems to throw up a -1022 error when I try and install it. Man this can get quite silly at times.

Jadcox777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could use a little help if someone can provide it I cannot seem to be able to post a syscheck due to it getting stuck on mounting the SD card after it runs does anyone know of this issue?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • NinStar
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, which one of your brothers?