Need someone to PM ios36 for vwii

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Jadcox777, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Jadcox777
    OP

Jadcox777 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 21, 2016
    United States
    Yes hello I cannot seem to be able to update my wii u and I need a iso36 in order to fix the issue if someone could message me a download or the file that would be wonderful thank you. I have a proper installer and everything I just need the file as I cannot find it online at a reliable source.

2. Pestilence204

Pestilence204 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 15, 2014
    Canada
  3. Jadcox777
    OP

Jadcox777 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 21, 2016
    United States
    I understand what this is supposed to do but gosh dam for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get the common key I need for the stupid key.txt A little guidance on this step would be great.

4. xfcrowman

xfcrowman GBAtemp Fan

Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    -Google "Wii U VWii Common Key se7ensins" and click the first link.

-Copy the key and paste it into a blank .txt file. Remove any spaces between the letters/numbers. Name the file key.txt and place it in the same folder as NUSD for vWii.

-Download vWii IOS36 (title is 0000000700000024, version is 3864) and click the pack WAD option.

-Move the newly created .WAD to your SD card /Wad folder and install via a Wad Manager like YAWMM: http://www.hacksden.com/showthread.php/7241

Last edited by xfcrowman, Jan 22, 2016
  5. Jadcox777
    OP

Jadcox777 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 21, 2016
    United States
    I have gotten the IS036 finally thank you but now it seems to throw up a -1022 error when I try and install it. Man this can get quite silly at times.

6. Jadcox777
    OP

Jadcox777 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 21, 2016
    United States
    I could use a little help if someone can provide it I cannot seem to be able to post a syscheck due to it getting stuck on mounting the SD card after it runs does anyone know of this issue?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice