Hacking Need recommendation on flashcard

james50a

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bought a chinese sd card reader and it fried my old one that i used previously for my r4 so now I sadly have to choose between buying a new one (10$) or getting a new flashcard that supports sdhc so i decided id get a new one that worked with my 3ds. looked on the shop.temp site for a good one and around gba temp but the latest thread on comparability http://gbatemp.net/threads/which-r4-should-i-buy.356885/ does not say if it works on latest 3ds firmware 8.1.0-19u which is a bit worrying for me. looking to get a flashcard that's wors with wood r4 as i still have some of my old save files and dont want to have to redo everything. Also while i was on shop.temp i tried looking for Canadian retailers and found that their list of sites directed me to non existent websites or tried to download malware... i live in canada obviously and would like to order from someone who could ship the card in under a week without a cost over 2$ for shipping. also im a bit cheap so the cheaper the better XD (under 20 us) thanks for help in advanced.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.