Need recommendation on flashcard

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by james50a, Sep 26, 2014.

1. james50a
    OP

james50a Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 4, 2010
    Canada
    bought a chinese sd card reader and it fried my old one that i used previously for my r4 so now I sadly have to choose between buying a new one (10$) or getting a new flashcard that supports sdhc so i decided id get a new one that worked with my 3ds. looked on the shop.temp site for a good one and around gba temp but the latest thread on comparability http://gbatemp.net/threads/which-r4-should-i-buy.356885/ does not say if it works on latest 3ds firmware 8.1.0-19u which is a bit worrying for me. looking to get a flashcard that's wors with wood r4 as i still have some of my old save files and dont want to have to redo everything. Also while i was on shop.temp i tried looking for Canadian retailers and found that their list of sites directed me to non existent websites or tried to download malware... i live in canada obviously and would like to order from someone who could ship the card in under a week without a cost over 2$ for shipping. also im a bit cheap so the cheaper the better XD (under 20 us) thanks for help in advanced.

2. r4igold3dsusa

r4igold3dsusa Member

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2014
    United States
    Ca USA
  3. BestR4i3DS.com

BestR4i3DS.com GBAtemp Regular

May 21, 2014
    United States
    if you need a cheap and good function card, we will recommend R4i 3DS SDHC (red r4i) card,
    which is only around US$13.00, but it is one of the most popular 3ds card

4. ShadowNeko003

ShadowNeko003 ~Nyah~

Jun 9, 2008
    United States
    The R4i Gold/DSN (the team split and went different ways which is why there's two names for it) is the one I would recommend. I currently have the Gold and the latest firmware for my XL and it works perfectly.

I ordered it from nds-card, but there are others on the shoptemp list

http://shoptemp.net/products/R4i-Gold-3DS-For-Nintendo-3DS.html

Rocc0 likes this.