Gaming Need Help on Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, I'm on the Flab Zone part ._. I got the Thing where Mario stands on Luigi and Spin across to a Place. I went through all Pipes, found the Pipes, and don't know where to go. Is it because of those Purple Quiz Blocks, because I only did the 3-Question Purple Quiz Block ._. and I saw a Five-Questioned one. Please help.
unsure.gif

Burnedmagix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just went through any pipes I havent been too
It's a maze, either a red or green pipe leads you back, and the other pipe leads you forward. I just real time saved whenever I come across 2 new pipes o-o

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found the New Pipe a couple of days ago, but thanks anyways. I'm on the part where Bowser is somewhere in this Underground place that Contain bombs and stuff. I've no idea what to do whatsoever.

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
lol, work it out XD
is that the one with the water fountain and the farm? Or the worm inside bowser?

The Worm inside Bowser, where it went deeper in Bowser's Body. I have no Idea what to do, like really, lol. I ended up going to the Blocked Path to Toad Town (Where there is a way blocking Bowser from getting over the thing; Only Mario and Luigi can get over it --> they can jump, Bowser can't.) Plus, I went to the Golden/Yellow-Like Tube and had a Dead end. And, you know where you do the Minigame GoombaStorm, right? And there would be a SAVE block. I checked the Right place as well, but there was a Huge, Gray stone. I tried Punching and Punching it, but nothing would work. >_>

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Im trying to work out your exact location, Maybe you could provide me with a save, if your still stuck, i wont do it FOR you, but i could walk you through if i had it

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
Im trying to work out your exact location, Maybe you could provide me with a save, if your still stuck, i wont do it FOR you, but i could walk you through if i had it

I don't really need Anyone to Play my SAV just to advance through a certain part. I'll upload my SAV when I have time. (So you can know where I am in the Game)

ZeWan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am r4ymond said:
outgum said:
lol, work it out XD
is that the one with the water fountain and the farm? Or the worm inside bowser?

The Worm inside Bowser, where it went deeper in Bowser's Body. I have no Idea what to do, like really, lol. I ended up going to the Blocked Path to Toad Town (Where there is a way blocking Bowser from getting over the thing; Only Mario and Luigi can get over it --> they can jump, Bowser can't.) Plus, I went to the Golden/Yellow-Like Tube and had a Dead end. And, you know where you do the Minigame GoombaStorm, right? And there would be a SAVE block. I checked the Right place as well, but there was a Huge, Gray stone. I tried Punching and Punching it, but nothing would work. >_>

Ah, It seems as if you are blocked by those boo blocks.

This is what you have to do:

Search around. You might have to go underwater and notice those pink shells? Yeah, there's three different pink shells underwater. You'll need to experiment each one and soon you'll be in new places. I recommend you try the furthest right pink shell to get you outta the water. When you reach a ton of rafts, you'll need to punch the rocks to progress. You have to hit the rocks sometimes while the raft is moving. You should reach the ship where you'll be forced to make Bowser sneeze. You should then save the koopas and you should continue

Is this whar you are at?

You do know there are walkthroughs online lol.
AND SELECT BUTTON IS USEFUL

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZeWan said:
I am r4ymond said:
outgum said:
lol, work it out XD

Ah, It seems as if you are blocked by those boo blocks.

This is what you have to do:

Search around. You might have to go underwater and notice those pink shells? Yeah, there's three different pink shells underwater. You'll need to experiment each one and soon you'll be in new places. I recommend you try the furthest right pink shell to get you outta the water. When you reach a ton of rafts, you'll need to punch the rocks to progress. You have to hit the rocks sometimes while the raft is moving. You should reach the ship where you'll be forced to make Bowser sneeze. You should then save the koopas and you should continue

Is this whar you are at?

You do know there are walkthroughs online lol.
AND SELECT BUTTON IS USEFUL

I don't think you understand where I am. I am Currently near an Area with a Save block. If I go to the Left Direction, it'll take me to Madame Broque's Minigame or something like that (Goomba Storm Minigame). If I take the Right, I'll only see HUGE Blocks of Tall stones, whereas, you can't punch it to break it. If I take the North Direction, I'll see some Golden tubes and a road to Toad Town...or Princess Peach's castle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • crafthp434 @ crafthp434:
    at all
    like i searched all folders
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    are you using haxchi, tiramisu or aroma?
    yeah
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    no, I'm asking which one of them you are using
    aroma
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    in that case, there is no such thing as homebrew launcher for aroma
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    you have to launch your homebrews directly from the wii u menu
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    there is a plugin that display them on the wii u menu, pretty sure it is enabled by default
    so like it doesnt exist
    yeah
    ?
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    it doesn't exist, at least not for aroma
    ohhhhh
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    on tiramisu you can access it by opening mii maker
    okay
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have a wii u anymore to test it myself, but if homebrews are not visible on the wii u menu I think you can press L + R + minus to open the plugin menu, there should be an option called "homebrews on wii u menu" or something similar
    nope
    it is L+dpad down+ select
    but homebrew is appearing in the home menu btw
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    yes, now I remember it
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    then it is working, I also don't like that they did this but it is the only option you have if you are using aroma
    i just didint know the homebrew launcher didint exist in aroma
    thanks btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im downloading fallout 3 goty edition
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Im downloading fallout 3 goty edition