^^ndstitle-1125^^

  • Thread starter Thread starter shaunj66
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 59,026
  • Replies Replies 216
Anybody played the boss on the "sun" level, where the levels are magma?
I can't seem to hurt it at all, it's that one with two beams firing, and two yellow things on it's side that sends out small planes.

hhaah yeah i didnt know what to do either there
i blew up the two yellow things on the side but then after that i wasnt sure

i was chipping away life on that guy, but i have no clue as to how i was doing it haha
 
OMG! I'm up to that boss too lol... I found out how to hit it, but I run out of time... or die as well
dry.gif


I shot it at the top of the ship and it pushed it down into the lava, thus making damage, but when I do that... I run out of time... cause when you lose a life, the time resets to 100sec, and there are so many time extensions (with the items and barrel-rolling), you get up to 300seconds.
wacko.gif


I was hoping if anyone else had a more efficient process of killing it... it's pissing me off
unsure.gif
 
OMG! I'm up to that boss too lol... I found out how to hit it, but I run out of time... or die as wellÂ
dry.gif


I shot it at the top of the ship and it pushed it down into the lava, thus making damage, but when I do that... I run out of time... cause when you lose a life, the time resets to 100sec, and there are so many time extensions (with the items and barrel-rolling), you get up to 300seconds.Â
wacko.gif


I was hoping if anyone else had a more efficient process of killing it... it's pissing me offÂ
unsure.gif

From which side did you shoot it? From the side with lasers or it's back side? I tried shooting it's top but it didn't do anything unforunately...
 
From which side did you shoot it? From the side with lasers or it's back side? I tried shooting it's top but it didn't do anything unforunately...
After shooting both the side bits that are highlighted blinking yellow, I constantly shot the top half of the aircraft on the side of the thrusters, pushing it down into the lava, hence causing damage, but the rate of it is shockingly slow, thus time overs...

But I see blinking yellow bits on the top and bottom tips of the ship, I wonder if they are vulnerable...
happy.gif
 
Sc users don't forget to upgrade the firmware that comes with the package. Just put the .scu file on the root of you're mem card.
smile.gif
 
After shooting both the side bits that are highlighted blinking yellow, I constantly shot the top half of the aircraft on the side of the thrusters, pushing it down into the lava, hence causing damage, but the rate of it is shockingly slow, thus time overs...

But I see blinking yellow bits on the top and bottom tips of the ship, I wonder if they are vulnerable...Â
happy.gif

ahh nice guess i gotta try that out,
I'm pretty sure i've tried shooting the glowing parts at the top (including those spikes).. i've even tried barrel rolling into them etc etc HEHE but havent been successful
tongue.gif


i bet the solution is super easy, we're just making it to be complicated HAHA
 
Sc users don't forget to upgrade the firmware that comes with the package. Just put the .scu file on the root of you're mem card.
smile.gif


sorry for the newbie-question, but do i have to update all the other roms (with the new sc-software)
on my supercard if i update the firmware?
nope
all your games that u have in your supercard dont need to be repatch
they well still work
yaynds.gif


been playing the game this morning i like it

nintendo should have put the option to use the d pad and buttons like they did in mario 3 on 3
lecture.gif
 
So when they say small problems with fastloading the rom... what do they mean? If it's something trivial like a sound glitch when you boot the game... and then everything runs flawlessly from that point onward... then I'll stick to the fastload. If it's something serious that impedes on gameplay... then I'll do the slowload patch.

Can anybody be more specific on what this fastload problem is? Thanks!
 
The problem, which they didnt even explain is that if you patch it to sd (fastload) it will sometimes give you 2 white screens when you try to exit a game and go back to the menu. Thats the only problem.

So to avoid this, just patch the game to sc rom position and it'll be fine. Theres no point in patching it to sd card if your gonna get white screens every once in a while. Well thats up to you really.

And just to explain to some people that dont seem to have a clue. Patching the game to sc position and loading the rom into the sc memory takes a while to boot it, so they've called it slowload. But if anything, patching it to sc position will make the rom load faster in-game, because the rom is already in the supercards memory.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted