^^ndstitle-1125^^

  • Thread starter Thread starter shaunj66
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 59,026
  • Replies Replies 216
Graphics look great by DS standards! Only gripe is the funny language the characters talk in... They could have just used Japanese
tongue.gif

Does this mean the voices are like the ones from the SNES Star Fox?
wub.gif


For comparison: http://blublublumgaddam.ytmnd.com/
 
I always liked the free-flying portions of star fox 64 more than the regular on rails parts, so I really enjoyed this game. Seem rather short, and I haven't been able to go through all the branches, but I think the controls are excellent and it's a really fun game. I can't wait until multiplayer gets in full swing and my friends get this game, the ability to choose different characters with different strengths and weaknesses seems like a really fun thing to do. Like Metroid Prime Hunters, the inner-workings of a great game with a great control scheme, hopefully future titles will be able to flesh out more of the potential underneath.
 
From SC offical
SC have resloved problem about 0507~0512,but 0511 seems still have a littlt problem.
They will release new firmware recently.

Since I am M3 user,I did not see SC forum other detailed.
 
Well... Seeing as the game isn't supposed to be out yet... Even in Japan...
unsure.gif

yup obviously
cool.gif

i still managed to get some ranked in games, gonna be funny if they put the rankings up on wifi on day 1 and there will be people who are ranked P
smile.gif


edit: i noticed an influx of people online now.. including a lot of japanese... early release there?!
 
Does anyone have any tips on chasing up with the missiles in the underwater level where Amanda appears? I've tried so many times and everytime I get close enough I miss the red square because it's so fast... Must be my slow reactions >_>
 
seem it will be soon for new kernel and soft for SC and starfox problem
2.55 is just release for SC lite .... no kernel 1.63 yet !
frown.gif

still waiting 1.63 and 2.55 for SC SD

soft 2.55 for lite is here = > http://www.supercard.tk/ (supercard mirror)
 
uh this soft 2.55 for lite from that mirror you linked supercowz is corrupt. dunno what to say. i was gonna use the lite software to run on my sc SD but it's corrupt there so..
 
Anybody played the boss on the "sun" level, where the levels are magma?
I can't seem to hurt it at all, it's that one with two beams firing, and two yellow things on it's side that sends out small planes.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted