^^ndstitle-1125^^

  • Thread starter Thread starter shaunj66
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 59,026
  • Replies Replies 216
is there a good number of people finally playing online?

Anyone know if there's a Japaese version of www.nintendowifi.com that shows how many people are playing in the last hour?

haha no i dont think so, i've been seraching for battle royale (ranked) every so often and havent managed to get 4 players yet
frown.gif


edit: there are multiple branches, i think you have to replay the game various times and pick different options in the cutscenes, i just went with the linear campaign and beat the final boss, and i think it now lets me pick the other branch options
 
i just beat the game (replayed it for the 2nd time to play the other branch)

not sure if there's any other branches that I've missed, and I'm not sure if I'll play it again since I can't understand the the menu choices. the game was ok, not too good if you want a pure Starfox game like the SNES one.

this game is like part strategy, part air combat. in the strategy part, you have to direct your wingmen to parts of the map and pick your battles or items. in some of the harder missions, there's stuff that you have to do in a certain order or else the enemy will destroy your mother ship (and end the game). I actually like how there is a strategy element to it.


this game has NO rails on missions though. it's all free-direction combat, like the boss fights in Starfox 64 i guess.


if I had to give it a rating, i'd give it 7/10. i have yet to play a proper multiplayer match though. hopefully players will show up by this weekend
 
This doesn't seem to save on my G6.  Is saving working for anyone?  I used the 'Normal' method.



It saves fine for me on G6Lite.

That's good news, SpaceJump! What version of the loader and PC Software are you using?

Also, does the game automatically save or is there a save button that I don't know about?

Thanks!

It saves automatically. I use Loader 4.1a and software 4.1d.
 
Yes it's working properly on a non-Lite G6.
it save properly too, and I even got a friend code.
494 838
479 580


The game have to be writen in "normal" mode, and without triming and without soft reset.
The boot screen is white, so wait 2-3 seconds after booting, the game will show up.
 
i just beat the game (replayed it for the 2nd time to play the other branch)

not sure if there's any other branches that I've missed, and I'm not sure if I'll play it again since I can't understand the the menu choices. the game was ok, not too good if you want a pure Starfox game like the SNES one.

this game is like part strategy, part air combat. in the strategy part, you have to direct your wingmen to parts of the map and pick your battles or items. in some of the harder missions, there's stuff that you have to do in a certain order or else the enemy will destroy your mother ship (and end the game). I actually like how there is a strategy element to it.


this game has NO rails on missions though. it's all free-direction combat, like the boss fights in Starfox 64 i guess.


if I had to give it a rating, i'd give it 7/10. i have yet to play a proper multiplayer match though. hopefully players will show up by this weekend

nice haha, hey how did you beat the boss on the sun planet, the big wall type ship with a hangar on each side taht shoots out fighter planes?
I blew up each hangar thing, but then Im not sure what to do next I've tried locking on, bombing etc but couldnt figure out what to do with him

I cant read the japanese fast enough to understand what its telling me what to do! haha
frown.gif
 
For people curious, the characters you can play as throughout the game:


Fox McCloud
Falco Lombardi
Slippy Toad
Krystal
Amanda
Lucy Hare
Bill Grey
Katt Monroe
Ash Bowman
Wolf O'Donnell
Leon Polwalski
Panther Caluroso
James McCloud
 
There's nothing for starfox yet because I believe this game isn't in stores yet in Japan.
Unless a majority of them are on the DS scene which I doubt.
 
Anyone know if there's a Japaese version of www.nintendowifi.com that shows how many people are playing in the last hour?


http://wifi.nintendo.co.jp/

There's nothing for Starfox yet though.
where do you see the stats for the games? the titles listed just take you to blurbs and then the appropriate marketing site for the game. am I missing something here?
He said there's nothing for Starfox yet. Figures since the game isn't officially out until Thursday but... I don't see anything about status for any of the other games
huh.gif
 
where do you see the stats for the games? the titles listed just take you to blurbs and then the appropriate marketing site for the game. am I missing something here?

He said there's nothing for Starfox yet. Figures since the game isn't officially out until Thursday but... I don't see anything about status for any of the other games
huh.gif

hmm no.. i think thieves means for all the games that are out CURRENTLY such as mario kart, animal crossing etc
i clicked on them and couldnt find any rankings either similar to the one on nitendowifi.com
 
i haven't gone to store yet
but tv ads has already shown in japan
and in magicbox website, i see 27/8 release date
sorry for no concrete evidence......
i'll see with my eyes tomorrow if i had time =P
 
nice to see this game finally come out on a handheld, was hoping for it on GBA but they came out with that starfox clone so that sufficed. I hope they get it together some day and port pilotwings. Remember on the SNES it split the screen, would fit in with this system perfectly.
 
This doesn't seem to save on my G6. Is saving working for anyone? I used the 'Normal' method.



It saves fine for me on G6Lite.



That's good news, SpaceJump! What version of the loader and PC Software are you using?

Also, does the game automatically save or is there a save button that I don't know about?

Thanks!

It saves automatically. I use Loader 4.1a and software 4.1d.

Sorry for the false alarm. Turns out my G6 battery is completely dead. Saving works fine if I soft reset (ABXYLR).
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted