^^ndstitle-1125^^

  • Thread starter Thread starter shaunj66
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 59,025
  • Replies Replies 216
So the game isn't officially out, yet the WiFi is working perfectly?
If I were Nintendo I'd be suspicious...
 
i know everybody knows it but....

i didnt get it working on my supercard SD
frown.gif


i want a patch, i want something, i want this game before i leave for vacations on thursday!
 
oh shit!

QUOTE said:
RAneo Posted Today, 02:29 PM
 has there been a new release for the SUPERCARD?

my english really sucks!

i wanted to say if www.supercard.cn released a new release of supercard SD patch

did u understand it this time?
tongue.gif


EDIT: why 0kb's! whY!??!?!?!?!
 
Of course there is one, but from whati know you can't post that sort of thing on here.

P.S if you want to know where just send a message if it can't be posted here

This should be the new version

NDS: Supercard patcher software updated, v2.542
 
Of course there is one, but from whati know you can't post that sort of thing on here.

P.S if you want to know where just send a message if it can't be posted here

This should be the new version

NDS: Supercard patcher software updated, v2.542


That's not a new version... that's the version that was released July 12th, 2006.

...*fingers crossed* that an update becomes available soon...
 
is it really that hard to get a real answer about my question?
I almost believed you at first, then i thot it was dumb. Then i read and saw someone said you were kidding.
 
Come on ppl, are you really that desperate to play the Japanese version of SFC that you can't even wait for SuperCard to release a patch?
I guess I can sympathise with those of you who can actually read Japanese, but the rest of you are just crazy IMO
sleep.gif


Me, I have enough patience to wait for the English version, which will undoubtedly provide me with much more fun since I'll then actually be able to understand what the game's all about and can thus get a more satisfying experience out of it.
 
Of course there is one, but from whati know you can't post that sort of thing on here.

P.S if you want to know where just send a message if it can't be posted here

This should be the new version

NDS: Supercard patcher software updated, v2.542



That's not a new version... that's the version that was released July 12th, 2006.

...*fingers crossed* that an update becomes available soon...

Me too, I want to play Tamagotchi
 
is it really that hard to get a real answer about my question?
I almost believed you at first, then i thot it was dumb. Then i read and saw someone said you were kidding.
It lists the filename because it's relevant release information and is useful to identify the correct release.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted