


where?i saw a new patch for the supercard a while ago.

No i think he's talking out of his arse, there is no patch for supercard yet.I think he's talking about the new Supercard Micro SD software ...

QUOTE said:RAneo Posted Today, 02:29 PM
 has there been a new release for the SUPERCARD?

Gah!![]()
I'm still waiting for the SC update! Why didn't I get a M3 or a G6?

Of course there is one, but from whati know you can't post that sort of thing on here.
P.S if you want to know where just send a message if it can't be posted here
This should be the new version
NDS: Supercard patcher software updated, v2.542
Of course there is one, but from whati know you can't post that sort of thing on here.
P.S if you want to know where just send a message if it can't be posted here
This should be the new version
NDS: Supercard patcher software updated, v2.542
That's not a new version... that's the version that was released July 12th, 2006.
...*fingers crossed* that an update becomes available soon...

It lists the filename because it's relevant release information and is useful to identify the correct release.is it really that hard to get a real answer about my question?
I almost believed you at first, then i thot it was dumb. Then i read and saw someone said you were kidding.