^^ndstitle-1125^^

  • Thread starter Thread starter shaunj66
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 59,026
  • Replies Replies 216
I don't think that the story makes the game much better or interesting
so that the jp version is good enough for the moment.
you can think about the story after you played the game.
I want the flight action! NOW!

I mean look at the n64 version: you have the evil and the good.
So you have to fight till the evil is destroyed. thats it.
I don't care that andros killed foxs father or sth like that...

but maybe i'm wrong and this time the story is much better and necessary for the fun
unsure.gif

err, no
tongue.gif
 
I don't think that the story makes the game much better or interesting
so that the jp version is good enough for the moment.
you can think about the story after you played the game.
I want the flight action! NOW!

I totally agree. Games are meant for playing, not watching a cutscene or skipping through text boxes filled with pointless conversation. When I play a DS game, I want to be able to jump straight into the action.

Too bad I have to wait for the SC patch.
 
To the ones that played it, how's the music?
Does it use tracks from the awesome SNES version?

haha some tunes are familiar, its been a while since i've played star fox
there are of course dog fights with the star wolf team, and they play something simliar to the dogfight tune from the n64 version
smile.gif


multiplayer is a blast, but it takes forever to find ranked games hehe.. it kind of sucks when its laggy cuz ships start warping all over the place
 
I don't think that the story makes the game much better or interesting
so that the jp version is good enough for the moment.
you can think about the story after you played the game.
I want the flight action! NOW!

I mean look at the n64 version: you have the evil and the good.
So you have to fight till the evil is destroyed. thats it.
I don't care that andros killed foxs father or sth like that...

but maybe i'm wrong and this time the story is much better and necessary for the fun
unsure.gif

LOL, that is so true man. No one cares about Star Fox's story. I mean its not hard to figured out what to do. Go out and take out the bad guys to save the day
laugh.gif
 
Me, I have enough patience to wait for the English version, which will undoubtedly provide me with much more fun since I'll then actually be able to understand what the game's all about and can thus get a more satisfying experience out of it.

This coming from the man who wrote a nintendogs (j) guide, hypocracy no?
 
I'd half expected a patched rom of some kind for SC owners..

I mean even M3 owners with the 3on3 Mario Basketball problem still had a ripped rom to play
 
Hey everyone that's got it working, I have an m3 sd pro and I can't get this game to work using M3 v22f or M3 v23 using normal boot. Anyone else having this problem?
 
Urk. I just finished playing Battle Royale with three Japanese opponents. I tied for first with two others.

I really need to work on my aiming...it was as if they were using auto-aim...
 
is there a good number of people finally playing online?

Anyone know if there's a Japaese version of www.nintendowifi.com that shows how many people are playing in the last hour?
 
Yes what is up with the sensititve controls on the ds lite, cause i though it was just my system at first. This makes metroid prime hunters impossible to play properly, and impossibe to aim especially in the first person perspective with sniping.
 
OK. This game has awesome mechanics! I love spinning into the giant mothership, and the strategy-laden overhead sequences are great too!

Too bad that it's missing the branching paths and on-rails portions of the older starfox games. and where's the landmaster!?!? i loved that thing in the n64 version...

overall, this game could have been so amazing if they had left it in the cooker for longer. i was totally blown away at my first impression, but it lacks staying power.

then again, i'm still happily playing... for now.

what does everyone else think?
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted