^^ndstitle-1125^^

killfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
is anyone else using the supercard patched with slowload, and getting a HORRIBLE crackling sound (like static) midway through the game? It's really loud and scary, i turned off my dsl immediately.

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Saves automatically, so just reset the game and you can continue playing.
Here's my thoughts on the J-version atm:
Star Fox Command is not what I really expected from the next 'true' game. The free roam action is not bad, but it does get kinda samey; seems a lot like a whole string of mini-levels rather than the one big experiences we've come to know. It's different, but it's still good fun. The controls are very loose and stylus-control seems to be the best option, but just doesn't do justice to the arwings. Not as refined as a stick would've offered, this will definitely affect its multiplay stakes. The graphics are very well done imitating n64 visuals. Fewer special effects, but not too much fog at least. The whole strategy element is nice, but still its too simple to be anything more than a better developed 'Chronicles of the Sword' (see SC3). Sound effects are alright and I'm glad to hear some familiar tunes too! Good title, but as I've said already, not the 'true' arcade-shooter Starfox experience I was awaiting.
I'd say 7/10, which I'm sure most ppl would agree to. Let's see what GSpot, IGN and Gamespy have to say eh?

bennyx8903

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so it seems it now works on EZ4, but me and my friend both experiencing problems with saving....we Cant. is this the case with everyone (ez users)?

q-nic

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi

i have a problem to convert this game with SC 2.55 for SD. if i go on "out" i get the message

"OPEN FILE ERROR"

please help me!!!

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game seems horribly dry. Not because its unintelligble, but because so far, i've played for 30 minutes and all i've done is collect these star things and fly through rings while killing 2 things and never being shot at. And the great fox doesn't seem like the great fox. it just seems like a blah kinda game. Lately StarFox has been getting pretty bad, dinosaur planet=fox in a sort of link game, Armada=almost no arwing, the first level was good, everything else was on foot.
frown.gif
now this. Lets see if it gets better with the story line.
Kinda wierd how this is japanese and the title screen says in english: starfox command Â2006 Nintendo
I find that kinda odd.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This game seems horribly dry. Not because its unintelligble, but because so far, i've played for 30 minutes and all i've done is collect these star things and fly through rings while killing 2 things and never being shot at. And the great fox doesn't seem like the great fox. it just seems like a blah kinda game. Lately StarFox has been getting pretty bad, dinosaur planet=fox in a sort of link game, Armada=almost no arwing, the first level was good, everything else was on foot.
frown.gif
now this. Lets see if it gets better with the story line.
Kinda wierd how this is japanese and the title screen says in english: starfox command ©2006 Nintendo
I find that kinda odd.

Online is where this game really shines. I've only made it to the offline level where you get that frog, I think his name is Skippy or something, but I've had over 100 games online, and it is a ton of fun.

But does anybody know what all the power ups do? I know the black and purple pyramid makes you invisible, ring of stars refils your health, big B is a bomb, red triangle thing boosts your gun.... but what does the green triangle do? And I can't remember if there is also blue and yellow triangles, but if there is what do they do? I can't figure it out...

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
guess i'll have to experiment and guess which one wifi is.
I'm gonna go on a limb and say its the one with the transparent arwing next to it.
BTW: his name's Slippy. Not Skippy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I will admit that one does seem more interesting than the usual Ambernic ones, and I already liked those.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I dread the price point.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare:
    +1
    To me that seems reasonable.
    I mean since basically all the games are errmmm free lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean yeah sure but the specs are the same as a $50 model, it's just those pesky "quality of life" things driving up the price, like an actually working speaker, or buttons that don't melt, and stuff like that.
    +1
    I think all in my Pi 4 was well north of 200 bucks 150ish for the Pi 4 the case the fancy cooler, then like 70 for the 500GB MicroSD then like 70 for the Xbox controller. But honestly it's a nice set up I really enjoy and to me was worth every penny. (even bought more controllers for 2 or 4 player games.) hmmm have never played any 2 player games yet :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's what I hate about the RPi, it's supposedly $30 or something but it takes an additional $200 of accessories to actually turn it into a working something.
    yes that's the expensive part lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean sure it's flexible and stuff but so is uremum but it's fiddly.
    Yeah a lot of it I consider a hobby, using Batocera I am constantly adjusting the collection adding and removing stuff, scraping the artwork. Haven't even started on some music for the theme... Also way down the road I am considering attempting to do a WiiFlow knock off lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want everything served on a plate plz ktnx, "work" is too much work for me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hmm, with that in mind, maybe a complete out-the-box solution with all the games collected, pacthed and optimized for me would be worth $150 :unsure:
    Yeah it's all choice and that's a good thing :)
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    animal crossing new leaf 11pm music
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    avatars-kKKZnC8XiW7HEUw0-KdJMsw-t1080x1080.jpg
    wokey d pronouns
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wokey d pronouns when woku walks in

"CALL ME THEY SLASH THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM"
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: Right on point :rofl2::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    politics forum is def a place that exists
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
    +2